♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Stole a tag
'myspace
I wasn't tagged-so I stole it from Jenny @ mildlymalcontentend.blogpsot.com

9 Lasts...
1. Last place you were: Circle K convenient store
2. Last drug used: generic ibuprofen
3. Last beverage: Starbucks coffee frappucino
4. Last kiss: My honey
5. Last movie seen: Couldn't tell ya-I'm pathetic
6. Last phone call: sister who called from her vacation in Chicago
7. Last cd played: Kenny Loggins Greatest Hits
8. Last bubble bath: Couldn't tell ya since bubble baths and me don't agree
9. Last time you cried: last Monday at Funeral

8 Have You Evers...
1. Have you ever dated someone twice: yes
2. Have you ever been cheated on: no
3. Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it? yes
4. Have you ever fallen in love: yes
5. Have you ever lost someone: yes
6. Have you ever been depressed: yes
7. Have you ever been out of the country: yes
8. Have you ever been on TV: no

7 States You've Been To...
1. California
2. South Carolina
3. North Carolina
4. Florida
5. Indiana
6. Tennessee
7. New York

6 Things You've Done Today...
1. Got up!
2. Got dressed
3. Fed dog
4. loved on animals
5. went to Mass
6. went to convienent store

5 Favorite Things...
1. Being Catholic
2. my husband
3. my family
4. my animals
5. going to the ocean

4 People You Can Tell Almost Anything...
1. My priest
2. My Sister
3. My sister-n-law
4. my brother

3 Favorite Colors...
1. green
2. turquoise
3. pink

2 things you want to do before you die...
1. Go to Rome
2. be stronger in my faith

1 thing you regret...
1. dating my ex for too long and wasting all that precious time
being with someone I shouldn't have!

Tag to anyone who wants to take the tag!
9 Comments:
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
I think I might steal this too...if you dont mind :)

Blogger Blessed said...
You don't have to steal since I'm tagging you! :)

Blogger Keshi said...
sweety may I ask who's funeral it was? Im so sorry.


**ibuprofen

why d u take em?

Keshi.

Blogger Leigh said...
Great list blessed, but you know you should never have regrets. Everything always happens for a reason, even the crappy things we don't understand. If you would have left your ex sooner, you would have missed something or not have learned something. I know I don't have to tell you it is all part of your life plan. God only gives what can be handled, and all for a reason.

Blogger KJ said...
Good morning and Happy Monday

Blogger Blessed said...
Keshi-Funeral was for one of my girlfriends who died unexpectantly
on vacation with her children (9 &12) and husband of 17 yrs. She had just turned 40. Autopsy still pending.
I took ibuprofen for womanly cramps.
Leigh-Thank you. You are so sweet.
I just made so many horrible decisions. I do know that thru that relationship, I did learn alot about myself. I do believe all things happen for a reason and I learned just how weak I could be and how strong. I do believe that thru the grace of God I survived it and escaped it.

Blogger Blessed said...
Good Monday morning my dear KJ!!!!!
Looks like it's gonna be another hot one.

Blogger starry said...
Got to know a lot about you. nice tag.dont have any regrets christabelle. Look forward and move on.we all make mistakes in life and we learn from them.

Blogger Keshi said...
oh just for cramps - thats ok :)


**Funeral was for one of my girlfriends who died unexpectantly

WUTTTTT? thats sooooo sad! and only 40? OMG life is sooo short.


Keshi.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket