♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, August 28, 2006
Comair Flight 5191 was taking off from Lexington, Ky., heading to Atlanta, Ga., when it crashed before dawn Sunday morning, killing all but one of the 50 people on board.
The crash in Lexington was the deadliest in the U.S. since Nov. 12, 2001.

This has been on my mind. My heart and prayers have been consumed with this tragedy especially since this is where I live. This tragedy has
really touched home. I personally did not know anyone on board but I know so many that did.
I just can't imagine the heart ache that so many are suffering.
God bless them all. May all those who are hurting find peace.

In KY flags are a half staff today.

Comair Flight 5191 guestbook website for those who would like to send their condolences:
http://www.legacy.com/kentucky/Guestbook.asp?PersonID=19002901
3 Comments:
Blogger RobynB said...
As I passed through Lexington yesterday, I noticed all the flags flying half staff.

That's one of the loneliest sights in the world.

My prayers go out to everyone involved in this devestating disaster.

Blogger Leigh said...
This just sends goose bumps up my spin. Thanks for such a nice post.

Hope you are having a good day.

Blogger starry said...
Just really sad. my prayers go out to the families.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket