♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Friday, September 01, 2006
Today I felt like this
'myspace
But I should have felt like this
'myspace
It's Friday, for Pete's Sake
This is a day that I shouldn't let anything rain
on my parade
'myspace
(Even tho it was really raining!)
I don't know why I let things get
on my nerves or why I got so stressed or why I let things hurt my feelings or why I let certain people effect me.
'myspace
So, now that I'm off work;
I'm gonna chill;
'myspace
Let all my troubles slip away,
and have me a cocktail.
'myspace
HOPE EVERY ONE HAS A GREAT LABOR-DAY- 3- DAY WEEKEND!
'myspace
2 Comments:
Blogger Flora Pang said...
Hmm, my week-end isn't so great. Why? my blog's title image just disappeared, now I'm forced to settle with this dull colored layout or change it to another (ooh, the workload...).

Blogger Mistify said...
Blessed I just wanted to thank you for 'getting it' with charlotte and jack. thanks for your comments. That tub is awesome, no wonder you enjoy it so.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket