♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, September 18, 2006
If you are curious........
A little about me...........
Name: Blessed
B-day: November 17-I am a scorpio. I read my horoscope
sometimes for pure entertainment. I have always
heard that scorpio's rule the planet Pluto. Now
what are we gonna do now that it's no longer
a planet?
Birthplace: KY
Current location: KY
Eye color: green
Hair color: medium brown with golden highlights
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Right handed or left handed: Righty
Your heritage: Eastern KY-that's right, I got mountain in me.
The shoes you wore today: Nike cross trainers
Your weakness: animals, stationery, ink pens, frogs, Elvis,
sushi, books, ocean, Jesus, being Catholic, being loved
Your fears: Going to Hell, losing a loved one, being in the car when it rains
Perfect pizza: The spinocoli pizza at Uno's. Spinach
and broccoli. It's the bomb.
Goal You would like to achieve this year: To see the
image of God in EVERYONE.
Thoughts first waking up: It's time to get up ALREADY???
Your best physcial feature: Eyes
Your bedtime: 11:30 p.m.-12:00 a.m.
Your most missed memory: my brother
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: can't choose
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: cappuccino
Do you smoke: Yes:(
Do you swear: ONLY when I let myself lose my temper. But ordinarily no, this is one flaw I have been working on for awhile now.
Do you sing: Yes, karoke, in the car, in mass
Do you shower daily: yes
Have you been in love: yes, am now.
Do you want to go to college: yes, I want to go back
Do you want to get married: I am married
Do you believe in yourself: yes
Do you get motion sickness: usually not
Do you think you are attractive: yes but then again, ask me tomorrow. LOL.
Are you a health freak: no
Do you get along with your parents: I do get along with my dad most of the time
Do you like thunderstorms: not really
Do you play an instrument: no...unless my voice counts

In the past month have you.......
drank alcohol: yes
smoked: yes
been on drugs: does Advil count?
been on a date: yes, my hubby and I go out on dates
gone to the mall: yes, one day ago
eaten a box of oreos: no, hardly eat oreos
eaten sushi: yes, my favorite food
been on stage: no, haven't karoked in awhile
been dumped: no
gone skinny dipping: no
stolen anything: no

Ever been.......
drunk: yes
called a tease: yes
been beaten up: yes, by step-mother
shoplifted: yes
How do you want to die: in my sleep---is there a more pleasant way?
What do you want to be when you grow up: loved
What country would you most like to visit: Italy

9 Comments:
Blogger Edtime Stories said...
nice info...thank you for sharing I have a much fuller picture of you.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Interesting list. You want to feel loved when you grow up. Do you not feel loved now?

Blogger Dark Lady said...
Good Morning.

I am interested in why you consider Jesus and being Catholic one of your weaknesses?
Perhaps I've not understood the question.

And my! You are tall!

Blogger starry said...
interesting post.got to know a lot about your likes and dislikes.5.9" I am 5ft even.how about that.

Blogger Blessed said...
Edtime---I definitely feel loved now. Thank you for stopping by.

Blogger Blessed said...
Dark Lady--you know how some just crave chocolate and they feel it is their weakness becuz they just love it so much and have to have it???? Well, that's how I feel about the things I listed as my weaknesses. I'm not thinking of weaknesses in a negative connotation. And thank you, my dear for stopping by!
Wish I was taller!

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Cool meme...:)

Blogger Dark Lady said...
Oh! I understand now.
Weaknes as in a you MUST have it kind of way!

Blogger Mistify said...
nice to get to knw you better....thanks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket