♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, September 11, 2006
I put our flag out today in honor of our great country and in memory of
all those who perished so tragically 5 years ago today. So many still hurting over this devastation. God bless them all!
Where were you on 9/11/01??????

******************************************************************
.
3 Comments:
Blogger RobynB said...
I remember it well... so sad. Such a needless tragedy.

I sat on the floor of my hotel room, holding my baby girl in my arms... rocking her back and forth as we both cried.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
What was I doing? I was on my way to work. I didnt hear about it till I got to work.
I then proceeded to call EVERYONE I knew in the great City.
The rest of the day I was just numb.
Events like this make one realize that you never really know when your last day will be and we should enjoy every moment we get to the fullest.

Blogger Keshi said...
I so rem that day...the darkest day in history cos it was unimaginable evil.

Keshi.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket