♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Friday, September 22, 2006
10 facts
'myspace
10 FACTS ABOUT ME--
1) I can't live without lipstick
2) I am a catechist for 5th grade CCD/PREP
3) My favorite color to wear is black
4) if I have to wear panty hose, I put a pair of
underwear over them to keep them up
5) I wish we had gotten married on the beach
6) I hate housework
7) I do not have a green thumb
8) I would like to open my own business and
be a greeting card creator AND a critter sitter
9) I normally only wear silver jewelry. I am not a fan of yellow gold.
10) I am fearful of heights but not small spaces.
OK. your turn.....
'myspace
1 Comments:
Blogger Fig said...
1. I can't live with out chapstick... chocolate chapstick

2. I homeschool my daughter

3. I live in denim

4. I have rheumatoid arthritis

5. If I don't read before bed I won't fall asleep for hours

6. I love doing laundry

7. I love flowers and have none

8. I design signs for my dad's small sign business

9. I have a jewelery box full but I never wear any

10. I'm claustrophobic... can't stand crowded places.. I freak out

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket