♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
TMI Tuesday #52
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From tmituesday.blogspot.com
TMI TUESDAY #52
1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Insane Clown Posse

2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
I'm going out for sushi and I'm gonna go to my favorite Catholic book store and buy me a good book.

3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
I am traveling back to the 50's. As most of you know I dig Elvis. Would love to have seen him in his hey day (especially Tupelo, Mississippi 1956). Plus I just feel that the 50's was a time when things were so much more tamer than today. Such an innocent time.
I can so see myself in black horned rimmed glasses, a sweater set, jeans rolled up with saddle shoes.

4. What is your favorite curse word?
Can't say I really have a "favorite" curse word. Have really been trying to clean up my mouth...that is, I sure have been known to cuss like a sailor and be really foul. I hear other people talk and pepper their conversations with such vulgar language. You know use the "F" word as it is "and" or "the" and I thought how much I didn't want to sound like that, especially knowing I was worse. But to be honest, when I get so freakin' mad, and I mean REALLY mad, my word is:
motherf&%ker!
Again, I try to refrain.But sometimes I let it rip!!!!!

5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
anybody that knows me, knows, I, personally, don't do nor really comprehend, the no-strings-attached sex or casual sex, so if I can re-phrase the question on what movie celebrity I find the hottest and see my self drawn to the persona that they exude: Harry Connick, Jr.

Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?
Mind reading. No more trying to figure out what you are thinking about me becuz I will know! Might suck but I will know if you like me, hate me or playin' me.
5 Comments:
Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Knowing other people's thoughts would scare the hell out of me.

Blogger Leigh said...
Number 4 just made me giggle. I am with you on the no strings attached sex, I really don't think I am capable either.

Blogger Fig said...
Can I come with you to the 50's? Mind if we visit Johnny Cash too?

I'll get my sweater set ready...

Blogger RobynB said...
I'm with Ed...If I knew what other people were thinking I would go out of my mind!

Great meme!

Blogger Keshi said...
**motherf&%ker!

LOL Blesses ur cute!

I mumble swear words but never really say em loud :):)

Keshi.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket