♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, October 23, 2006
Monday Madness
From Monday Madness www.mmadness.blogspot.com
1) Dramas or comedies?
Comedies!!! I have had enough drama in my life that why if I can find a good comedy to watch to get me smiling and laughing, I'm gonna watch it and enjoy. I like to watch a good sitcome like King of Queens or That 70's show or even Life with Jim. Laughter is the best medicine.
I do have to mention here that those of you that have been reading my posts know I rarely watch movies. I think I don't watch movies becuz alot of times I am disappointed with the movie and I also can't seem to sit still when my imagination hasn't been captured. I haven't been to a movie theatre since 2004. Well, I watched a movie last night (freak out!) that was not a comedy. It indeed was a drama. I thought it was an awesome movie. A movie that I had read the book first and was definitely very happy with the movie (which is rare--you know the saying "don't judge a book by it's movie") The movie was from 2005 "Memoirs of a Geisha". Loved it. Would watch it again!

2) Your neighbor has frequent noisy parties on nights before you need to get up early. Do you confront him directly, call the police, call your landlord, join in the debauchery, or seethe quietly and do nothing?
I'll be honest since the word frequent was used-I'm calling the cops becuz if I confront them life is just going to be real uncomfortable (and I'm normally a confronter).

3)Are you more comfortable in big crowds or small groups?
I am comfortable in either. Actually you can hide better in big crowds. You can slip away unnoticed in big crowds. So maybe I prefer big crowds!

4)Do you prefer Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox?
Internet Explorer. Can't say that I'm familiar with Mozilla.

5)They say you learn something new every day. What new thing did you learn today?
Sometimes I think we learn something that really isn't important.
Sometimes I think we learn something or we are enlightened only to forget--but we remember that there was something that we learned and what was it?
Today in my RCIA class (I am a team member this year) that some people have been blessed and have had very little suffering in their life.
I thought everyone had been thru something really hard and tonight I learned that some people just have not. Thought that was pretty wild.
I guess when one goes thru tough times they just assume that everyone does. Guess what? I learned that ain't always the case!
2 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
Blessed sweetie read my reply to ya on my 'Casual-ties' post :)

And Happy Week ahead!

Keshi.

Blogger starry said...
loved your answers.Love king of queens too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket