♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, October 30, 2006
10/30/06
THINGS THAT GRABBED MY ATTENTION TODAY
First off the thing that grabbed my attention was that it was Monday and it was a crappy day. I got aggravated today. I felt my blood pressure go up. I cursed. Yeah! Me! I cursed! If looks could kill, someone ( I won't say who the specific someone is) would be dead! I hated my job today. I want to just throw up the middle finger, punch the 'someone' right straight in the mouth and say "screw this place". I get so sick of being bossed around and treated unfairly. I sware I just think this 'someone' really doesn't like me and due to their position they just tolerate me. I wished so bad today that I had another job and that I could run into this 'someone' on the street and see if they wanted to be all bad to the bone and bossy to me then! I know they wouldn't do it then. They would be a coward. They would be all cordial to my face and talk about me like a dog behind my back. I can't stand chickens!!!! But tho those terrible thought was going thru my angry mind, that's not the real me! How powerful and terrible anger is!
ok I have vented now..........I am feeling better.
'myspace
Got my health insurance straigthened out. If you read Saturday's blog you know what I'm talking about. Come to find out that the physician's assistant I saw at my check up was not credentialed with insurance. So.....they are going to run it back thru my insurance with another doc.
Hallelujah! Like I need another bill.
'myspace
I don't know why I am surprised but Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe announced their separation.
'myspace
Did you hear that Oprah gave debit cards with a $1000 balance to all her audience members? Catch is they have to give the $1000 to a charity or charities of their choice. I thought that was pretty awesome. So I got to pondering if I got to give $1000 away to a charity what charity would it be? I have so many charities that I just love. So I think that I would have to split it up and give some to some wildlife organization, my parish and make a wish foundation. WHO WOULD YOU GIVE TO?
'myspace
Did you see the list of the safest and least safest cities in the nation? This list was compiled by Morgan Quitno Press which bases the rankings on FBI figures. The list starts out with the safest and ends with the least safest. Out of 371 my city is 171. Wow! I thought we were safer than that!
'myspace
I got my Halloween costume in order. I'm dressing tomorrow for work. It is not what I had originally planned but it really is a good costume. Quite funny. My husband was in stitches laughing at me so hard. So maybe tomorrow I can post a pic of me.
2 Comments:
Blogger RobynB said...
Vent on sister!

Can't wait to see pics of your costume :)

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
those spring loaded arrows are troubling to me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket