♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, November 09, 2006
11/9/06
THINGS THAT GRABBED MY ATTENTION TODAY
As I go thru my day, may I be walking thru a busy parking lot, in the grocery store, or mall, getting ready to get on an elevator, or being in the elevator, where ever I am and I make eye contact with people, strangers, I smile. Do you know how many times I do not get a smile back? LOTS! Most of the time people just look at me with a blank face. Why do people not want to smile? Not everyone has to be having a bad day! If so, fake it. I do. I like this little sign:
'myspace
It's true. Smiling really confuses people.
'myspace
Don't ya hate when a good song is ruined? What I mean is, I hate when I like a song and then I either don't like the video, hear it too much or especially the song gets affillated with something that makes me remember a bad moment. Example, a friend of mine had a message on her cell phone. On the message was just a song clip. A popular song. The song was "Don't Cha" by the Pussy Cat Dolls. Someone was trying to send her a message. Someone possibly messing around with her man. They left the message as a smarta&% remark. Ruined the song for me.
Another example, you date someone and somehow certain songs remind you of them. You break up. Don't really won't to hear those songs again.It is tho the song or songs become tainted.
'myspace
Ed Bradley of 60 minutes passed away today. I thought he had the coolest voice. Did some really great news reporting and interviews.
'myspace
A spokeswoman for
Denise Richards blamed aggressive paparazzi for a run-in that prompted the Hollywood actress to toss a pair of laptops from a balcony, causing minor injuries to two elderly women.
What????????? Can you say temper-tantrum? Can you say poor excuse? Can you say crazy?
'myspace
Check your medicine cabinet: Millions of bottles of the widely used pain reliever acetaminophen — some sold as long as three years ago — are being recalled because they may contain metal fragments.
The recall affects 11 million bottles containing varying quantities of 500-milligram acetaminophen caplets made by the Perrigo Co. The pills were sold under store brands by Wal-Mart, CVS, Safeway and more than 120 other major retailers.
UH-OH. This is BAD!
'myspace
ARKANSAS CITY, Kan. - A woman thought to have Lou Gehrig's Disease has resumed talking after a silence of nearly three years — the second such surprise recovery at a south-central Kansas facility.
How awesome is this??? So much negativity and sadness in the news and then I read this.
'myspace
Today is Thursday. That means tomorrow is Friday!!!! YEAHHHH!!!!!
FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY!!! WEEKEND! WEEKEND! WEEKEND! WEEKEND! WEEKEND!
So I guess I'll leave you pleasant folks with that wonderful thought and this one:
'myspace
'myspace
4 Comments:
Blogger Leigh said...
I always make a point of making eye contact and smiling at people. I am very lucky most people smile back and say hello. Only about 10% don't. I always think those people are sad and just can't. I know I live in my own little world. That's okay isn't it??

Have a great day.

Blogger RobynB said...
Have a great weekend sweetie :)

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Interesting stuff....

Happy Blogging!

Blogger erika said...
I really freak people out by smiling. It is my own private form of entertainment.

Have a great weekend!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket