♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Takin' a tag from Erika(whyme-notagain.blogspot.com)
----6 weird things about me----
1) At night when I lay down to go to sleep I have to have the TV on. I have to have the volume turned down very low, almost to a whisper. I usually put it on the History channel, History Traveler channel or Biography. However, there cannot be anything on that has gun fire! And then as I start to get real sleepy, I turn the TV off and off to dream land I go.
2) I have a radio on my desk at work and I listen to classical music all day to calm and soothe me. I use to listen to Top 40 or classic rock and I found myself all worked up!
3) I think Victoria's Secret is over-rated.
4) Most Christmas music makes me sad.
5) I like to square dance yet I don't do it.
6) I want some leather chaps, real cowboy boots and some spurs.
Okay, now I have to Tag 6: Robyn, Leigh, Keshi, Dial up, Ed, Miss U!!
'myspace
5 Comments:
Blogger Edtime Stories said...
you only want 6 from me?

Blogger Keshi said...
hey girl nice to know more abt ya...o sweet u have a radio on ur desk? :)


Victoria's Secret is indeed overrated!


**Most Christmas music makes me sad.

why my dear? I know some do but most carols make my heart filled with joy.

u tagged me awww :) BRB.


Keshi.

Blogger Keshi said...
ok here I am bakk with the tag:

6 weird things abt me right now:


1.I make funny faces at me in the mirror.

2.I eat ice-cream after melting it.

3.I love watching a good-looking man when he's not looking at me haha!

4.I sometimes fry stuff with sunnies on cos of the oil.

5.I can be a real whinger and drive ppl up the walls

6.I dance almost anywhere including the driving seat.


:)
Keshi.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
OK...ive been tagged....here it goes...

1.)I dont share cups and if i have to i wipe it first.

2.) I saw my youngest sibling born.

3.)Lil outside noises bother me, but loud music playing(provided i like the music) doesnt bother me at all.

4.) I begin conversations with people in mid thought of what i was thinking of saying.

5.) I sometimes seem sad to others when Im really just deep in thought. People dont seem to understand quiet for me is actually a good thing.

6.)I cant stand pushy people but can easily be that way myself.

Blogger erika said...
Thanks for doing the tag!

I have radio at work but I listen to Top 40. I NEED to keep awake sometimes!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket