♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
'myspace
Darn this sinusitis!!! I've had it over a week. The sniffin'. The snottin'. The occasional sneeze. The constant clearing of my throat. Could be worse. Hope it doesn't get worse. Every year I get this due to the heating system in our home. Time for a cup of hot tea.
'myspace
Good news! The gifts are bought. However, they are not wrapped. I am not a big fan of wrapping. Thank goodness for the handy-dandy invention of the gift bag.
'myspace
I do not see any snow in our forecast for Christmas. Maybe the day after. Snow would be nice. I think it would be so beautiful to go to Midnight mass on Christmas Eve and to walk out into snow falling.
'myspace
Do you have big plans Christmas? Will you be surrounded by family? Will you have to travel far? What is on your agenda? Look forward to hearing what you have planned.
(Love this next graphic!)
'myspace


5 Comments:
Blogger Elaine Denning said...
Hi Blessed. Aww, to have the snow falling would be wonderful. You're a soppy thing like me! I'll be spending Xmas with my husband and son, parents and brother. I go to my Mum's every year and absolutely love it. She cooks enough for the whole street, and then I spend the evening not being able to do my jeans up. I hope whatever you're doing, you have a great time. x

I just want to say that however much I love your pretty blog, it takes soooooo long for it to load up with all the graphics on it. Do you think perhaps some people may not be able to get on here if they have dial up? Just a thought for you to ponder. xx

Blogger erika said...
I like the last graphic too.

Happy Holidays to you too. Me, I am just spending it with my family and then my friends. I hope you get everything you want for Xmas.

Blogger Fig said...
If we lived close by, I'd come over with some soup and wrap all your presents for you... I LOVE to wrap gifts! And that's what I'll be doing all afternoon.

We have no snow here... and my daughter is very unhappy about this.

I'm the one with dial up and Miss Understood is right... it does take me a long time and sometimes I come over and when I try to comment it kicks me off. So I'm here but sometimes you don't see me.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Blogger RobynB said...
My Christmas will be a whirlwind of activities...ugh. It wouldn't be the same without it though.

I hope you're feeling better :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I have seen your site it was very good and it is useful to sinusitis problem people like me. So i thank you for giving such a good site like our people who r suffering recently i have seen a site that was good which is providing similar pages

Sinusitis is an inflammation of the mucus membranes or lining of the Para nasal sinuses. Acute sinusitis is common and is often associated with a viral or bacterial nasal infection that spreads to the sinuses. When the sinuses become blocked, they become filled with fluid producing pain and pressure. Other symptoms of sinusitis are fever, fatigue, and postnasal drainage.


sinusitis

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket