♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, December 21, 2006
'myspace

Okay, it was sad but I took off some of my graphics and blinkies. Yes, it's probably hard to tell since I had so freakin' many. I thought they were pretty but I guess I went a little over board.
Let me know if you can tell a difference especially if you have dial-up. I didn't realize I was making it so hard to say hello! I hope it helps.

I do still have sinusitis. It is now leaving my head and going into my chest. I have that wonderful scratchy, deep voice and yucky, phelgm cough (TMI?). I don't find it real sexy since I think I sound like a scratchy ole frog. LOL.

I do have to work half a day tomorrow and boy! it's gonna be busy!

Tomorrow is Christmas for my family and also my dad's 70th birthday. My sister is having a shin-dig or should I say a fiesta, over at her place. Fajita bar. Margaritas. Cerveca. My dad definitely doesn't look 70 and he sure doesn't act it!!! He's rowdy. So I get it honest. It's gonna be my sister, my brother, his wife, their little girl otherwise known as my niece, my honey, my dad's sister, who is a hoot!!! and her husband (they are just an awesome, fun, entertaining couple!), my dad and his girlfriend, and myself. It will be a fun evening, scratchy voice and all.

Other plans for Christmas:
the next night, Saturday, it's the girls party. My sister's place again. We, as in my sister and me are hosting this little soiree (more so my sister since it's her place and her money!). It's our group of gal friends. On the menu--- Martinis: peppermint-tinis and Christmas cosmos and hors d' oeuvres: tenderloin beef on small rolls, tomato and cheese crostinis, stuffed mushrooms with walnut & camambert cheese, roasted red potato bites, florentine artichoke dip, a combo fruit, veggie & cheese platter, some sweets. We plan on having a gift swap or chinese Christmas. Should be loads of fun.

Sunday, Christmas eve it will be my honey and I and pug and kit cat. I am planning on going to midnight mass. I have never been to a midnight mass. I am planning on really soaking it in and this being the capping off of my Christmas. I want to truly feel the spirit and let my heart be overwhelmed.

Monday, Christmas day my honey and I will celebrate with his side of the family or my 'other' family. We plan on going to his oldest brothers' home with his wife and their two youngin's, my husband's other brother and new wife, and maybe my husband's sister and a couple of her kids.

And somewhere among the hustle and bustle of visiting I have to get in my very, very favorite Christmas movie of all time: A Christmas Story. I have to have a little Ralphie, Randy, Double Dog Dare ya!


Back to work on Tuesday! No after Christmas sales for me.

Hoping your holiday is absolutely wonderful and you can take a moment to remember the true reason for the season. Oh yeah! And I hope Santa is real good to ya!
BLESSINGS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

'myspace


4 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
Have a merry Christmas and a beautiful holiday season Blessed!

C ya in 2007 HUGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
That was definitely a bit quicker! I had 4 blinkies on my site, and my son even moaned at that! LoL.

Sorry you're feeling poorly, but I'd have thought sounding like a frog would be a dream come true for you!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas...it sounds like it's gonna be cram packed with loveliness. x

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Im sorry to hear your not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon....sounds like you a have a busy holiday ahead....Happy Holidays!!!!! *hugs***

Blogger Fig said...
Faster for me too!

sounds like you have a lot going on... take care of yourself and feel better hon! Have a Happy Christmas!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket