♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Keeping with the theme of resolutions.....
'myspace
"Just one more damned resolution
piled up in an unresolved heap.
It seems I need a revolution
to have just one that I keep.
Just one more damned resolution:
I promise I really will change.
But if I don't get started pretty damned soon,
this year is going to be the same old thing
all over again."
By Mick Terry
************************************************************
Some funny & yes, sarcastic new year's resolutions:
1. Gain weight. At least 30 pounds.
2. Stop exercising. Waste of time.
3. Read less. Makes you think.
You know a little learning is a dangerous thing. It can wreck your head.
4. Watch more TV. You've been missing some good stuff. It can be educational.
5. Procrastinate more. Starting tomorrow.
6. Stop bringing lunch from home: Eat out more.
7. Get in a whole NEW rut!
8. Spend your summer vacation in Cyberspace/bloggerland.
9. Don't eat cloned meat.
10. Create loose ends.
11. Get more toys.
12. Get further in debt.
13. Don't believe politicians.
14. Break at least one traffic law.
15. Avoid airplanes that spontaneously drop 1000 feet.
16. Don't swim with piranhas or sharks.
17. Associate with even worse business clients.
18. Spread out priorities beyond ability to keep track of them.
19. Wait around for opportunity.
20. Focus on the faults of others.
21. Mope about faults.
22. Never make New Year's resolutions again.
23. Draw up a list of people who were nasty to you
in the past year, get your own back on them in the next year!
24. Drink more. Wasn't it Benjamin Franklin
who said, beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
So be happy.
25. Work less. Take it easy. All work and no play can make
you a dull boy or girl.
26. Take up some worthwhile new habit,
like smoking - it helps keep tobacco workers in jobs.
WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS
FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE???????
'myspace
'myspace

5 Comments:
Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Nice.... love that.
Oh you should email me about your story idea.

Blogger JeannieGrrl said...
I think I can stick to those resolutions ;)

Blogger starry said...
Never made any New year resolutions because I could never keep them. Im going to watch the New year roll in on TV. Happy New year to you and your family.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
LOVE those resolutions...
I hope you have a wonderful new years...What are my plans? Keeping warm...I am currently in NYC till tomorrow...

Happy Blogging....
Dial-Up

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hahaha love #24...
I think I can relate to some of these. Funny stuff.

Happy New Year & glad you popped by my place :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket