♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, January 08, 2007
Help
Need your help. When viewing my blog, can you see the mermaid to the right and then my side bar underneath with my profile info and all my beautiful blinkies???? The reason I ask is becuz I checked my blog site from work and the whole right side was at the bottom of my blog. and to the left.
So now I need YOU to tell me what you see. THANX!
****************************************************************************
Next request is could you say a prayer for my sister who is having surgery tomorrow?
Again I thank you.
Many blessings!!!!!
10 Comments:
Blogger Jim said...
right side and bottom
it is


your sis will be fine
i will pray too

when u pray
u must put your anxiety in the hands of The Lord (Prabhu)

its like asking a close friend for help
there is no way He will refuse

Blogger Jim said...
interests:
God, nuns, priests, Pope Paul II



no wonder they call u blessed !

Blogger A Life Inspired said...
Hi Blessed!

It's all right! Which should be alright!

Yes, everything flows on the right, from the mermaid through the blinkies.

Lifting your sister's surgery in prayer. That God will guide the surgeon's hands, things will go well, she will draw close to God, and recovery will be swift. And that God will keep you close as you watch your sister go through this difficult time.

Blogger Keshi said...
yup I can only see all of it at the bottom of ur blog :( What did u change?

I will rem ur sis in my paryers!

Hugggggggggz!
Keshi.

Blogger Jerrster said...
Yes I can see the Mermaid and the entire side bar including the blinkies...it's all fine from here. I'm using Mozilla Firefox as my browser. I don't pray but I'm good at wishing...I wish her a safe and speedy recovery.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
I can see the mermaid and the side bar and blinkies....

*hugs* and prayers for your sister..

Dial-Up

Blogger starry said...
Every thing is on the right side where it was.A special prayer goes out for your sister.

Blogger starry said...
Every thing is on the right side where it was.A special prayer goes out for your sister.

Blogger Fig said...
everything is at the bottom for me...

how did it go with your sister today? Hope all is well!

Blogger Tom Bailey said...
I said one and I hope that things went well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket