♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Update---
Sister is doing fine. Fine as you can be after having surgery.
Thank you all for your well wishes, prayers, and positive thoughts.
I can not tell you how much it means to me!!! You ALL rock!!!!
*********************************************************
Well, my blog template is really getting on my nerves. Some are seeing
my blog as it should be seen, others are not. This includes me.
On home computer I sometimes see it right and then other times
it has switched on me. Grrrrrrrrrr.................
(that's me growling). Hopefully, this can be fixed. I have enlisted
the help from a very beautiful, creative blogger friend, Jeannie Grrl,
who hopefully has the magic touch. Cross your fingers that I don't
have to move to another spot and start over. I have done that
like 3 or 4 times since I discovered blogland! If I move, I hope you will
come visit me there. But that's my last resort. I'm not going anywhere yet.
8 Comments:
Blogger Nancy said...
I have had blogger troubles too and they keep wanting me to switch. I am afraid I will loose everything when I swithch. I will come visit wherever you are... blessings!

Blogger Keshi said...
Im glad ur is is ok. God bless!

Abt ur blog...did u write to Blogger? Also did u do anything to the template code or did u try to change the layout?

I'll find my way to ya wherever u r sweetie. HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Glad to hear about your sister...*hugs*

Blogger starry said...
I am glad your sister is doing better.I will continue to remember her in my prayers.Right now your blog looks fine.I will track u down no matter where you go.take care.

Blogger Leigh said...
I am glad to hear that your sister is doing well. I have had a few fights with blogger myself this week. I don't think I would be much help.

Happy Hump Day!

Blogger Tom Bailey said...
I am seeing your blog correctly, I am glad things are better for your sister. I am here for your interesting content anyways not the way that your blog looks. You have some very authetic things here.

Blogger starry said...
You have been tagged.

Blogger Keshi said...
I see its all ok now. GREAT! :)

Keshi.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket