♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, January 15, 2007
A new love
I fell in love with him before
I ever saw him.
And when I finally laid my eyes on him........
words can't express.
Beautiful shiny black hair.
Dark eyes.
Handsome and
Cute as can be.
Adorable.
A little shy.
Full of love.
The sweetest kisses.
His name is Elwood Elvis.
My new little baby.

















And here he is with his brother, Jake.
That's right--Jake & Elwood---the Blues Brothers!



I
10 Comments:
Blogger RobynB said...
Two adorable babies!

They are too cute :)

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Congrats on the new addition...

Blogger starry said...
Congrats..they are so adorable.I find myself falling in love with them too.

Blogger Leigh said...
Those two are sooo cute. They look very hugable.

Have a great day blessed.

Blogger Tom Bailey said...
They look like future protection type of dogs.

Blogger Nancy said...
So cute. Dogs are just like family members, they love you unconditionally. Enjoy!

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
Oh! They're sooooo gorgeous, you lucky thing. Give them a cuddle for me. x

Blogger Fig said...
oh what sweet puppies! My daughter is a puppy freak... the world revolves around puppies and our black lab, who turns 11 this May.

Blogger Biddie said...
Oh, how handsome! I know what it's like to fall in love with a pug. They are unlike any other dog out there! We don't have a pug, but my puppy Ruby Tuesday Soho is head over paws in love with my friends little pug.

Blogger A Life Inspired said...
I always say the hallmark of a happy home is doghair on the furniture! Precious babies you've brought into your world! Congratulations!

I can also see why you haven't blogged in a few days. It would be something like, ...type a word, then speaking, "Hey you two, stop chewing on that!, Now, where was I, oh yeah, type another wor..., hey, stop chewing on the computer cable! Oh, is it time to go for another walk, okay! Let's go have some fun!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket