♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Saturday, February 03, 2007
I feel like rambling........do you feel like reading?
It's been awhile since I let myself ramble about this, that and the other. But hey! The title of my blog is it's all about Nothing and Everything.....so I'm gonna let it rip.
It's gonna be long winded.

*You know when I take a shower or a bath, I always clean the right side of my body first. When I shave, right leg leg first.


*I think Tyra Banks looks good. I don't think she's America's Next Top Waddle.


*I can not eat a banana out of the peel. I have to cut it up.


*Even tho I feel I have a strong faith, I still like sex and consider myself a sexual person. I just keep that part of me a bit subdued except with my husband. I see real intersting memes about sex and I want to answer them but I don't becuz I feel I would be ashamed of myself for being so open. Yet, I am a straight up person and pretty much speak my mind, but when it comes to some things I keep it private. I guess you could say, I like to have some mystery and I like for people to wonder about some things......leave some things to the imagination.

*Did you know that they have come up with a way to infuse doughnuts with caffeine. Now that's all I need in my Krispy Kremes!

*Superbowl Sunday is tomorrow. I am for the Indianapolis Colts. But if the Bears win, I will be happy for them. I wish it wasn't Superbowl Sunday. I wish it was Superbowl Saturday so I could have some fun. I love Superbowl. The sport. The commercials. The half-time show. The excitement. The finger foods. Drinking an ice cold beer or two or three. But I don't let myself drink the night before I work. I don't sleep. And I sure hate feeling fatigued the next day from no sleep. Especially on a Monday. I do have some self-control. I know what you are thinking. Why can't I just drink one beer or something non-alcoholic and enjoy the game?? Well, the game comes on 6:30 p.m. and most parties start earlier, I do like to have some drinks and I want to be in on the fun and yes, sometimes those beers and drinks do make it more fun. I really don't like to be around people who are drinking and I'm not. So I stay at home and watch it on the tube. All the commotion at partys usually get me all hyped up and it takes me so long to un-wind. Guess I will be at home watching it on the tube again. It's really not that bad watching it at home. I actually can pay better attention to the game, the commercials, the half-time show since it will definitely be alot quieter at home.

*Did you know that the Monday after Superbowl is the most called in day for work places?

*I have sinusitis again. YUK.

*I took my nails off this week. Yes, I had acrylic over my nails (not tips). I feel naked. I had been getting my nails done for a year. Amazingly my nail beds look really good considering what all they do to your nails to put acrylic and/or tips on. They are just really short and very plain. I always felt like even when I didn't have any makeup on or I was in my sweats, my nails always looked like they were ready to go out!!!

*Lately, I haven't been feeling like going out on the weekends. Is this the winter blues? I have felt so tired and so glad to be home where I don't have to do anything but be lazy. Plus, in the winter I do not tan. I give my skin a break from the sun and especially the tanning bed. When I tan I feel better about myself. I feel energized. I have clearer skin. So right under my jawl I have been broke out. I have oily skin and I hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I'm told having oily skin is good becuz you stay younger lookin' longer (so 'they' say) but I hate that I have this unattractive acne. The tanning bed clears it up. I know the tanning bed is not healthy for me. But neither is taking Accutane (what a dermatologist suggested) where I would have to completely stay out of the sun and have my liver enzymes tested monthly or bi-monthly. My acne is not severe but it sure does make my self confidence wane. I sometimes just want to hide. I have been unable to find a make-up or 'spackle' to use to cover it up. I have to mention that it could be so much worse but to me it is so embarrassing. Hopefully, with this new expensive makeup that is suppost to be alot better for my skin and with the use of my skin care products I can get it in 'check' atleast till tanning bed time rolls around.
I miss my tan.

*Sometimes I feel torn with my own expectations of myself. I am too hard on myself. This I know. I stress. I feel guilt. I get nervous. I live with it. I do think that admitting is the first step to solving my problems.

*Next weekend I am going to see this lady who is called Anne, a lay apostle. She says she has and is receiving messages from Jesus. You know, I don't know nor does anyone know if she is legit, but what if she really is? I want to believe her. I don't want to pass judgement. I try not to judge anyone. I would be lying if I said I didn't sometimes. But I also try to realize what I'm doing and try to correct it. I don't want to be judged. So treat others as I want to be treated. Sometimes that is hard when you think they are doing something that is hurting them or is not right for them. But we all make mistakes and we aren't going to stop making mistakes. So we should all be loved regardless.

*The other night on one of my favorite channels (The History Channel) I watched this program called Decoding the Past. It talked about Nostradomus and a few other people in history that was said to have a gift for seeing the future. One person in particular who really caught my attention and who I have heard about before was Edgar Cayce, the sleeping prophet. I just think his story and his life are just wild!!!! I find myself believing he is legit. Unlike some people who I can't help but think are frauds (example: James Van Praagh).
If you want to read more about this Edgar Cayce you can google him or check out this link:
http://www.edgarcayce.org/edgar-cayce1.html
I think Edgar Cayce is very interesting.


*I am not one who is in to tarot, psychics, palm reading, fortune telling, astrology, etc. I have never had my so called fortune told. I have read my horoscope for fun. I have many astrology books that I thought were entertaining but I never lived my life by them. I thought some things that they said were dead on and then NOT!
I have had my palm read by an Indian man who I worked with. He just grabbed my hand and read it. Said that my health line was strong but as I got older that I would have a lot of little illnesses. I didn't need to know that!!! He also said on the side of your palm is a line that appears when you have been overseas. He said that I had been overseas and I have. I have had tarot done but it was by my sis-n -law and I don't feel it was done right. I have no desire for it to be done right.
When I was younger I did play with a Ouija board several times. I do believe it talked to us. I do believe it is real and very evil. I do believe there are people out there who have psychic abilities. I do believe that they are rare and that they are a gift that should not be abused. I do not want to know my future. I want it to just happen. Hopefully, I can help determine the path it goes. That's where my faith definitely comes into play.

*How does one become a self-less person? Without concern for oneself; unselfish? I think that in this world and especially in such an instant gratifying society that is a very hard thing to do. I want to worry less about myself and care more for others. Yes, I care about others but I am not Mother Teresa and I need to have more Mother Teresa in me.

*Sometimes I am so torn---I have this wonderful, great, faith and then I'm in my car listening to some catchy song on the radio and I'm car dancing and the song is saying" Smack that ass, all on the floor, smack that ass, gimme me some more, smack that ass, till you get sore" Does this make me a hypocrit? I know this is just a song but sometimes I think I'm polluting myself. Do I really need to be listening to some guy sing about smacking some ass? Evidently I do since I've heard the song a jillion times and I still don't turn the station!

*Why am I so sleepy? I drank a highly caffeinated drink? What is wrong with me?

*Okay enough of the rambling.

Ready for your comments and/or questions.
I need to get better at responding to your comments that you leave.

14 Comments:
Blogger Moggy said...
I do a lot of the same stuff. On the radio I try to listen to Christian Music, but I listen to a lot of not good stuff. Sometimes they go too far and the station loses their button on my car radio for a while. I'm pretty sure they don't know or care.

Thanks for visiting my blog

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi there!

Thank you for dropping by my little space on the net. How did you find me? I'm always curious when I have new people leave a comment.

We have a few things in common. Look at my pictures. I'm really plain Jane..and guess what? I love and enjoy sex. Unfortunately, I'm single, so it doesn't happen too ofen, with someone other than myself. ;-)

I see that you are Catholic. I was raised Catholic and brought to church. I notice that you feel a whole lot of guilt. I would associate that to our faith and up bringing. We must feel a little guilt if we are happy and enjoy our lives. ooohh there are so many people who are suffering, therefore we should feel guilty about our happiness. ;-) Sound familiar?

I have nothing against being Catholic. We should respect what people feel and believe in. Sometimes I have doubt, a whole lot of it but there is a priest in my family and when I go home, he likes to see me in church. But who am I doing this for? Him? or Me?

I still believe that I'm blessed and appreciate my life and the people in my life. ;-)

I like your blog, do you mind if I link you?

Thanks again and talk to you soon.

Take care.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
we have a lott in common

i am a die hard elvis fan
i too get turned on by spanking
(both giving and receiving)


lets settle for beige

= IMNUTSINCAPS Jim

Anonymous Anonymous said...
catliks SUXS
i was one until recently

i cudnt digest Pope Benedict
i left the church when he arrived

Jim and Saby

Anonymous Anonymous said...
ramble on
it makes interesting reading

Blogger Blessed said...
HI MOGGY!!! Glad to see you stop by. I agree with you sometimes some musical artists do go a little too far. I guess that is to sell more CD's. Sex sales.
Stop by anytime!!! I'm happy you did.
HI BSB!!! Yes you can link me. Would love that.
By the way I am not cradle Catholic. I converted. I feel that I found the perfect faith for my guilt. LOL.
And you know I know you are blessed!!!
Thanx for stopping by!!! I'm happy you did!
SABY & JIM---
You are NUTS (notice it is in CAPS).
You are funny.
I do love the Catholic faith and feel it is the best for me. I do hope you don't abandon your faith.
And Elvis rules!!!!!!!
Thanx for stoppin' by!!!

Blogger Blessed said...
HI NIKI-CHAN!!!!
Thank you for stopping by.
I am so glad you liked my
lil' words I TRY to live by.
BLESSINGS and happy Sunday to you!

Blogger Keshi said...
cool update on u Blessed :)

In the shower, I always wet my shoulders first...cant rem which side first LOL!

I have been going out alot in the wknds these days..I feel I want more out of life than b4. I feel life is very short (lookin ard) and I just feel that youth is even shorter so we must make the best use of it while we can.

Keshi.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Cool update. Its cool every once in awhile to just ramble.
Btw, on my blog you have been tagged..

Happy Blogging!!

Blogger Blessed said...
HELLO MISS KESHI GIRL!!!!
{{{{HUGS}}}} Good for you going out on the weekends!! But you know it's Summer there!!! I really take advantage of life when it's summer time (my favorite time of the year)!!
HI DIAL-UP!!!!
I'm planning on rambling some more on blogs since I think it gives a little insight into what's going on in the mind of Blessed.
I will be soon going over to check out my tag!!! As you know I love tags. Thanx for taggin' me!!!!

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
blessed:
First of all I think that sex is a gift from God to be embraced and not to be hidden under a bushel.

Rambling can be great...just let it out.

Blogger Blessed said...
HELLO ED!!!!!!
Glad to see you stopping in.
You are soooooooo right. Sex definitely is a GIFT from God.
I try to treat it as so, too.
Precious gift.
Thank you for reminding me of that.
I also plan to ramble some more some time soon. Maybe I might say something interesting! LOL.

Blogger Keshi said...
yep Im a Summer girl too :)

Hugggggz Blessed!
Keshi.

Blogger Keshi said...
yep Im a Summer girl too :)

Hugggggz Blessed!
Keshi.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket