♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, February 05, 2007
A tag, a tag, a tag!!!!
A tag from Miss Dial Up Princess (Thank you very much)
1. WHAT TIME IS IT? 9:55 p.m.
2. FULL NAME? All I'm gonna tell you is my name is Blessed.
3. WHAT DO YOU FEAR MOST? Hell
4. WHAT DO YOU DRIVE? 2006 Nissan Altima
5. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A GHOST? I think so
6. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? KY
7. EVER BEEN TO ALASKA? No
8. EVER BEEN TOILET PAPERING, ROLLING, OR DECORATING TREES? No.
9. CROUTONS OR BACON BITS? Homemade croutons
10. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK: Friday (this changes!)
11. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Hugo's Frog Bar Chicago, IL
12. FAVORITE FLOWER? Calla Lily
13. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: This is hard--Football, Tennis, Golf, Summer Olympics-swimming, track, gymnastics, etc
14. FAVORITE DRINK: Sweet ice tea with lemon
15. FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Blue Bunny Banana Split
16. DISNEY OR WARNER BROTHERS: Warner Brothers
17. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: Steak-n-Shake
18. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BEDROOM CARPET? Cream
19. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU FAIL YOUR DRIVING EXAM? Zero. I even did this in a stick shift!!!!!!
20. BEFORE THIS ONE, FROM WHOM DID YOU GET YOUR LAST E-MAIL FROM? Aunt Catherine
21. WHAT DO YOU DO MOST OFTEN WHEN YOU ARE BORED? Read, Watch TV, write, search the web, blog, love on my pets. You know, I usually don't get bored.
23. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET? Harry Connick Jr.
24. WHO IS THE PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO THAT IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Hmmmmms...not sure
25. WHO IS THE PERSON THAT YOU ARE MOST CURIOUS TO SEE THEIR RESPONSE I can not choose who I am most curious
27. PERFECT AFTERNOON? Ever heard that song "Afternoon Delight" Well, then you know.
28. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The waves crashing on the shore, seagulls flying over head, the ocean wind blowing my hair, the smell of suntan lotion mixed with the sea.
29. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? Green, black, silver, blue
30. HOW MANY TATTOOS DO YOU HAVE? 3
31. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? 3--Spooky Cat, Jake & Elwood Pugs
32. WHO IS THE PRIMARY INFLUENCE YOUR LIFE? My sister
33. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO ACCOMPLISH BEFORE YOU DIE? Be selfless
34. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE YOU GONNA TAG ? Everybody who reads this blog.
9 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love this! ;-)

Could I use it please?

Thank you and have a great day!

Blogger starry said...
Did not want to leave a comment ,scared of doing the tag. But was very informative. I think it is a really long tag.

Blogger Blessed said...
BSB---you are tagged!!!! Please take and share. I hope you have a great day. It's snowing here!!!
Possibility of 2-4 inches.
HELLO STARRY NIGHTS---Glad to see you poppin' in! Don't be scared. It really isn't that long. Just copy and paste into your blog window, delete my answers and fill in yours and viola!!!!
DIAL-UP PRINCESS---*smiles back*

Blogger Keshi said...
very cute tag :)

**FAVORITE DRINK: Sweet ice tea with lemon

I love Ice Tea too.

u wanna meet Harry Connick Junior? Any special reason? :)


I wanna be selfless too...but Im fidning it really hard to fully achieve it. well a lil bit wud do for now :)

Hugggggggggz girly!
Keshi.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm doing the assignment at the moment..where are 22 & 26? ;-)

Blogger Blessed said...
BSB--that happens to me all the time. I copy and paste from a tag and some are missing.
Sometimes I just make something up and insert or I just leave'em out!
Sorry!

Blogger Blessed said...
KESHI---- Hey!!! I just love Harry Connick Jr. I think he just awesome. He seem so funny. Genuine. I seen him in concert. It was the best concert I have ever been to. I was 5th row center. I nearly fainted out of my chair. He's a good singer, artist, actor. Human being. I think I would have fun hanging out with ole Harry!!!

Blogger Keshi said...
awwwww he's vetry LIKEABLE indeed! :)

I'd like to hang out with Hugh Grant...not cos he's just cute but also cos I feel he's good company.

o alrite I'll admit it..Im in love with him LOL!

Keshi.

Blogger Blessed said...
NIKI---My tats were not painful.
I will soon post a pic of me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket