♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
I'm a copycat
I SAW THIS ON MR. ED'S BLOG (http://EDTIMESTORIES.BLOGSPOT.COM) AND SO
I DECIDED TO BE A COPYCAT.
THE OBJECT IS TO USE ONLY THREE LITTLE WORDS TO ANSWER EACH
QUESTION.
1. Where is your cell phone? Sitting on Mantle
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? Husband sometimes is.
3. Hair?A short cut
4. Your mother? Is not living.
5. Your father? Is too rowdy.
6. Your favorite item(s)? My wedding rings.
7. Your dream last night? Something very scary.
8. Your favorite drink? Vodka Dirty Martini (sorry Ed I still think it's a martini!!!!!)
9. Your dream guy/girl? I married him.
10. The room you are in? Ugly medical office.
11. Your fear? Going to Hell.
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Closer to God.
13. Who did you hang out with last night? My church class.
14. What are you not? I'm not fake.
15. Are you in love? Very much so.
16. One of your wish list items? Trip to Destin.
17. What time is it? Time for dinner.
18. The last thing you did? Copied these questions.
19. What are you wearing? KY blue scrubs.
20. Your favorite book? Elvis and Me
21. The last thing you ate? chicken strips combo.
22. Your life? I am blessed.
23. Your mood? Content and happy.
24. Your friends? Lucky to have.
25. What are you thinking about right now? Eating my dinner.
26. Your car? 2006 Nissan Altima.
27. What are you doing at this moment? Anwering these questions
28. Your summer? Will be fabulous!
29. Your relationship status? I am married.
30. What is on your TV screen? What TV screen?
31. When is the last time you laughed? Few minutes ago.
32. Last time you cried? Two days ago.
33. School? A learning experience.

THAT WAS FUN! THANX ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
haha nice list :)

So wut did ya have for Dina?

keshi.

Blogger Blessed said...
KESHI---
I was just a bit hungry when I was doing that post. It was dinner time after all.
I had t-bone, baked potato and steamed asparagus.
Yum.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi Blessed,

That is a great list... you were very keen on the time.. ;-) I did mine and will post it tomorrow...

I can say that we are both blessed to have a good life.. ;-)

Nite!

Blogger Cecilia said...
Hey blessed...interestin blog:) and loved the mermaid!! really neat!! will visit again..too much work..not gettin inspired enuf to write!:)

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Nicely done.

:)

Blogger Blessed said...
NANCY---
Thank you. I'm lookin' forward to your list!

CECILIA---
you should visit the dailymeme.com to get some inspiration.

DIALUP---
Thank you.

Blogger Nancy said...
Great job and I learned a lot about you today... thanks for sharing.

Blogger Blessed said...
NANCY(From Nancy's Daily Blessings)---
Thank you. I think that's what memes are all about.
I sometimes do memes when I am feeling uninspired. They give me something to say.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
thanks for doing it, but I can't take credit for it. It was interesting to see how you did it.

hug

Blogger Blessed said...
EDTIME---
Hiya Ed!!! Sending a hug back!

Blogger Leigh said...
Wow that seems like a bit of a challenge. I am very impressed.

Hope you are having a good day.

Blogger Keshi said...
yummm sounds delicious!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
only three words but so very funny!
fav item is wedding ring??
oh your husband must be really happy to be with u :D
love this list. i feel like taking this. thanks a lotttt!!!

Blogger Blessed said...
NIKI---
Please take and do! Considered yourself 'tagged'.
Look forward to reading your answers.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
blessed-chan,
it was like making poem. love it!
thank u very much for your kind words!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket