♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Time for a TMI
(YOU SEE MY NEW BLOG LOOK????? IT'S ALL DUE TO ONE UTTERLY TALENTED, AMAZINGLY CREATIVE, BEAUTIFUL LADY NAMED
JEANNIE GRRL!!! SHE ROCKS!)


TMI (from tmituesday.blogspot.com)

Would you rather...


1. be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? & Why?

I'd rather be famous after I die. Why would I want paparrazi stalking me and people scrutinizing every move I make now? I think being a 'nobody' now entitles me to a little peace. Being a 'nobody' entitles me to the simple joys of life like walking down a city sidewalk and no one really recognizes me or bothers me. Who knows how crazed I would become if I was famous? You know, so many famous are just deluded and don't have their feet on the ground. I don't want to be surrounded by 'yes' men and live in a bubble.


2. give blood or read Hamlet? & Why?

I think giving blood would be easier and much more beneficial. Sorry Shakespeare.


3. be extravagantly rich, but hated by others or be well loved and admired, but dirt poor? & Why?

I have to say be well loved and admired, but dirt poor. Money isn't everything and I sure would hate to be hated. Money definitely couldn't comfort me!!!! I need love too much!!!!


4. be imprisoned for the rest of your life or kill someone? & Why?

Be imprisoned for the rest of my life. I can't even imagine taking someones life. Life is too precious. I can only remember one time in my life where I was so angry that I actually entertained the idea of killing someone and that person abused me. I think I did something much harder than killing them---I forgave them.


5. fight Mike Tyson or talk like him? & Why?

Now this is a hard one. No offense Mike but I really don't want to talk like you.
Maybe I would just stand there and take one mind numbing blow. That's all it would take.
I wonder if I would even survive it? So maybe I would just enter the ring and let him barely tag me and fall flat to the bottom of the mat. Fight over. He wins.
10 Comments:
Blogger JeannieGrrl said...
Oh hun... Its gorgeous!
I have to read hamlet - it IS my fave of old Willy's but also I'm not allowed to give blood *sob* ahh well,...such as it is - those are great answers!

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Nice new look,

Dial-Up

Blogger starry said...
Love the new look Blessed. I also liked your sensible answers.I feel the same way too.

Blogger Blessed said...
JEANNIE GRRL----
It's gorgeous all THANX to you!!!!!

DIALUP---
Thank you ma'am. I am proud.

STARRY---
Thank you my dear. I definitely thought those were some different
TMI questions!

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
well dear this is a great new look.
I found these questions weird, not sure I will answer them.

Blogger Keshi said...
Neat template babez!

LOL ur cute..u'd be famous after u die so u cud avoid papparazzi? LOL good idea.

I dunno wut I wanna be...I mean I'd rather know whether Im loved n appreciated while Im alive..hehe.

And hell yeah, I'd rather be in prison for life than kill someone! No matter what I cant imagine how anyone cud ever even dream of taking someone else's life. I just can't u'stand that. I never will.



HUGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well...

Hey, I love your new look.. it's soooo cool....

It does indeed ROCK!!!

Keep on blogging!

Blogger Blessed said...
EDTIME---
Thank you.
I thought the questions were a bit different!! Ahh, come on. Answer'em.

KESHI---
Hi Hon! New template created just for me. I'm liking my change.

NANCY---
Hello Miss Sunflower.
I'm glad you like my new look.
And I am sooooooo glad to be feeling better. I don't make a very good patient and I have very little patience.

Blogger Stephanie said...
This has to be the most interesting meme I have ever seen. I liked your answers.

Blogger Blessed said...
SNAVY---
I agree very unusual TMI.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket