♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Pug love









*********************************









*******************************









*******************************









********************************
These are my two little alarm clocks.
Should the electricity fail and the TV not come on to wake
me, these two little guys will get the job done!!!
The blonde, is my first love, Jake.
Jake was a present to me in May 2006
from Dad and his loving girlfriend.
Elwood,the black one, I purchased in January.
I wanted a buddy for Jake.
They are about 6 months apart.

I have always loved Pugs since I
was a young girl (Wait a minute!!
I'm still a young girl! Ha!)
When the Pug looks at you and
cocks his head,
even the hardest heart has to melt!
Pugs combine a cocky confidence
with a friendly, sensitive nature.
They are great with kids (so I have heard--they
love my friend's kids) and thoroughly relish
playtime. Which I know I can't throw
Jake's toys ENOUGH for him to retrieve.
They are my boys. I don't have children
so I think of them as my little furry kids
that I can put in their kennels when it's
time for bed or a break!
I love their corkscrew tails. Jakes
is perfectly curled. Elwood isn't as tight.
Jake is AKC. Elwood is CKC.
Jake is the perfect pug.
As my husband says, Elwood looks
like Yoda from Star Wars.
Elwood is scrawny where as Jake
is a lil tank.
They are both so sweet.
Elwood loves to love on you
at all times.
Jake is a bit more stand-offish
and cocky.
But both are adorable
and I am so blessed
to have them!!!!

Next post will be about my crazy, mean ole,
solid black Spooky cat!
8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
awww Yoda lol
they look really Cute!!! puzzled face, tails...sooo lovable :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dear Blessed,

Thank you so much for the picts of your little furry kids! ;-)

Believe it or not, mine got into the garbage and ate another pampax! I'm going crazy... I scolded her.. she peed on the floor, I put her out and now she doesn't want to come in..huh? I wonder why?

Like with our little furry friends.. I better go see where she is.. ;-)

Thankx again for the picts, they are absolutely adorable!!! ;-)

Blogger Blessed said...
NIKI---
They are really cute and sometimes a handful!!!!!

NANCY---
It's always something with the lil animals we love. One minute they crack me up, one minute they make my heart melt, and then the next minute I want to swat a little bottom from doing something that's a big no-no!!!

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Nice pics...and stopping by to say hello...
Be well, Dial-Up

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dear Blessed,

Honey and I have made peace this morning. She's so cute, who can stay mad at that little face. I just hope she'll be OK.

Today we'll solve the problem, I'll go buy a waste basket with a cover on it..end of story. ;-)

She's my little bundle of joy so I can't stay mad at her for very long.

I have rarely seen black pugs. Are they less common? They are so cute. They do indeed bring a whole lot to our world!!!!

Blog world is indeed quiet during the weekends... I'm happy that I had you around to talk to.. ;-)

Enjoy your Sunday... xx I think I may go out for breakfast.. a little treat.. I enjoy going out for breakfast.. it's my favourite meal to eat out!

Blogger Blessed said...
NANCY---
It is indeed very hard to stay mad at something so precious!!!
That reminds me of my husband too.
I get mad at him and he's so darn good looking that he makes me melt.
I think if he was ugly I could stay mad! LOL!

I do think that black pugs are bit more rare. I tend see alot more of the blonde/fawn ones.

I hope you had a good breakfast.
I had left over mediterranean pizza. Cucumber, tomato, feta cheese, black olives. Yum. I ate this a.m. before I went to mass.
I know you are supposed to fast before mass. I think I timed it just about right.
Now it's 3:44 p.m. and my head is hurting. I think I need to eat a little something.
I have been out vaccuum shopping.
I ended up getting one of those Dyson vaccuums. No more bags. No replacing filters. It's supposed to pick up pet hair really good.
It was pricey but hopefully it will be worth it.
I guess that's a sure sign that one is an adult when they get excited over the purchase of a vaccuum cleaner!!!

Have a great Sunday!!
Has your blogger problem been fixed yet??????

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
nice dogs...
sounds like you have your hands full.

Blogger Blessed said...
EDTIME---
Oh yeah I do!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket