♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, March 05, 2007
Questions..........anyone????????











????????????????????????

So I'm sitting here wanting to write
about something, anything and
so I thought
why don't YOU ask me a question.
Is there a question or questions
you would like to ask?
Is there something you would like
to know about me?
Is there something serious, thought
provoking, shallow or WHATEVER
you would like for me to answer?
Well, ask away.
I will try to answer. If I can't
I will let you know.
Okay........GO!
9 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
yeah sweetie...what do u think is the world's best asset?

Keshi.

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
What's the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
what is the oddest thing you have done for love?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
what color is your eye shadow and lipstick??
which brand you like? :P

Blogger starry said...
What do you do to relieve stress.

Blogger Nancy said...
My son and DIL are in seminary at Asbury Theological in Wilmore KY, is that anywhere near where you live? KY is a beautiful state. I love the green lush horse farms.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
if you could only choose 1 DVD to watch the rest of your live what would it be?

Blogger Cat said...
I have to admit living in the south I am curious which part of the south you live in.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
So Blessed...who is the one person you most want to meet in the world?

Who has influenced the most how you live your life?

If not Kentucky, where would you live?

Are you a hugger?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket