♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Copycat Part III
Saw this over at Snavy's, I liked it and so here it is with
my answers.


Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Yes.

What’s something you MUST do before you die?
Go to Rome!

Are you single? Do you want to be?
No and nope.

What’s one thing you will not eat?
cheesecake ::bleck::

When is the last time you went out of state?
August 2006--drove thru parts of Tennessee, North Carolina,
to get to South Carolina!! To the beach, baby!!!

Who was your last received call?
My honey.

Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
Yes. I actually prefer it that way.

Can you hula hoop?
Not really.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yep, thru a house window, thru a car window, thru a window
divider at work to get to my desk faster.

Was today better than yesterday?
Yes. Little less drama today.

Is anybody getting on your nerves?
Nope. I'm home now. If I had filled this out from
work I probably would have had a different answer.

Do you talk to yourself?
Yes,especially when I am angry. It' like
I practice what I want to say to whoever
I am mad at. I don't do this all the time.

Are you mad at anybody?
No.

Who’s on speed dial 5?
I never use speed dial.
I'm sure someones on it tho.

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Use to when I downloaded that smiley central thing
but it only slowed down my computer so I took it off.

What are you doing tonight?
Well, I was at church with my PREP class
and now after going outside and enjoying
the warm temperatures I am here sitting on
my butt filling in my answers.

What time is it?
8:11 p.m.

Are you loud?
Yes.

What are you looking forward to?
Tomorrow is Thursday and that means I'm a bit closer
to Friday. I'm also looking forward to vacation
even tho it's not planned yet. And I'm looking
forward to getting tanner so I can put on
some shorts.

Do you watch Family Guy regularly?
No, but I do think it’s freaking hysterical.

Have you ever been on a diet?
Is this a joke question?

What does your last outbox text say?
Where are you

Are you wearing socks?
Yes.

Have you ever been on a cruise?
No I haven't but I have dreamed of doing it.

Have you ever gone scuba diving?
No I haven't but I have dreamed of doing it.

What’s your favorite smell?
The smell of my husband (when he's clean!)

Have you ever been on a rollercoaster?
Yes. And I love them.

Do you care what others think about you?
Depends on who the others are!

What do you do all the time when you’re driving?
Listen to the radio. Car dance if there is a good song.

Do you trust people easily?
Not really.

Do you follow college football?
No.

Favorite football team?
Indianapolis Colts, baby!!!

Do you watch the Olympics?
Yes. I really enjoy watching the Olympics.

Do you have a favorite number?
yes. 17.

Are you emo?
Are you?

Are you multitasking right now?
No.

Could you handle being in the military?
If I could I would be there but I am not...so no.

Do you believe in Karma?
I do believe that if you do something
bad to somebody it will come back on you
two fold. So maybe I do.

What is your school mascot?
elementary school-Bluejay
middle school-Cougar
high school-cardinal
college-colonel

How is the weather today?
Started off foggy and then turned
to so very nice and warm.

Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Well, I laid it in the passenger seat and when
I went around a curve it flew into my glass
of sweet tea. Is that really my fault or is
that just bad luck?

Where were you an hour ago?
PREP class. It was reconciliation night
for the kiddos.

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No. I haven't been since 2004 or is it 2005.
Can't remember.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Lipton Green tea with citrus

What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, t-shirt that says
Wounded Warrior project.
(go Google Wounded Warrior Project!)

What was your last purchase?
I went to Rally's to see Rap Cat
and purchase a fountain coca cola.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Wasn't that question just asked? My honey.

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No.

Do you have a pet?
3. Jake and Elwood--the pugs and Spooky kitty cat.

What’s the last sporting event you watched?
It's March Madness. You just know my honey is
got it on and as I pass by I see it.

If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
Rome, Italy.

What is the last thing you purchased online?
T-shirt. the one I'm wearing!
Wounded Warrior Project (go Google it!)

What’s your favorite soup?
Lobster bisque

Do you miss anyone?
Yes,
my brother, my mother, my grandparents.

What are your plans for the weekend?
RCIA all day retreat on Saturday.

Ever go to camp?
Yes. I went twice. It was called Wesley Wood's and I
loved it!!!

Are you an honor roll student?
No. Always had that one C which was
usually in math.

Are you wearing perfume or cologne?
I'm wearing body splash. Today's scent
is Forbidden Fantasy (Victoria Secret)

Where are your best friends located?
In the town in which I live.

Do you have a tan?
I have the beginnings of one.
Sorry I haven't been showing you
my progress with that Tan-o-meter
thingy I thought about doing.
I just didn't feel like taking
pictures of myself, downloading
them and then posting them.
Too much work! Ha!

How old do you want to be when you have kids?
I duuno if I'm gonna have kids. (See the last
interview post I wrote re: this).

Last person who made you cry?
I actually got a few tears in my eyes
this evening when I was sitting
at church and watching my students
from my PREP class do reconciliation
and then come out and pray. Some even
asked me to help them with their
penances. Too sweet. I teared up.

How do you like your soda?
I usually prefer a foutain soda/pop.

What is your mood?
Content or pretty much happy.

Are you someone’s best friend?
I dunno. I guess. I don't think
anyone has just come right out
and told me that I was
there best friend...well, except
maybe my husband *smile*
13 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
We need to start a blogger-movement to keep Sanjay alive.... because AI deserves it this season.... ouch.... :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Good morning,

You are somebody's best friend for sure! ;-)

Have a great day, it's almost Friday! ;-)

Can't wait to get to the beach too!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
We have the same favorite number!! Cool!!

I loved reading your answers! I'm glad you did this meme!!

Blogger erika said...
I am sure your husband will be the first to say of course your his best friend. I mean hello? How can he not.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Interesting post...
Happy Blogging!!

Blogger RobynB said...
*laughs at Wes' comment*

Great survey girlie!

A Tan o' Meter?

Blogger Keshi said...
cool stuff Blessed :)

Ur husband being ur best friend is one the best signs abt ur r'ship. It's the way it should be.

HUGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

Blogger Fig said...
no cheesecake?
really?
Can I have yours?

And you get extra points for saying soda/pop... because we all know... it's really pop.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You have such awesome answers to these things, I'm gonna have to start stealing them! The questions though - not the answers... I'm waay more boring than you ♥xox♥

Blogger Nitin said...
Nice Post.. Nice Answers.. Have a Great Day!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
crawl through a window??
wat a naughty girl :D
Forbidden Fantasy???
muahh i feel like trying it on!
i enjoyed this part III soo much.
will not copy u repeatedly thoo..(^o^);;;
thanks a lottt and happy weekend with ur honey-chan!!!

Blogger Blessed said...
WES---
Now it's really gonna be something if he wins!!
You know they say that's probably how Taylor Hicks won last year.
But here is the thing, I liked Taylor Hicks but for some reason I have yet to hear anything from his CD. What's up with that?

NANCY--
If I close my eyes, I am almost there (to the beach that is).

SNAVY---
Thank you for inspiring me to do the meme.

ERIKA---
You are right!

DIALUP--
You should take this meme and do it!

ROBYN---
Hello dear!
Tan-O-Meter thingy was a fleeting thought to record my tanning progress.
(Which by the way is looking better and better)

KESHI---
Sending {{{hugs}}} back!!!

LILY---
Do you know how many times I have been to functions where cheesecake is the dessert of choice???
Too many.*wipes tear knowing there are so many better desserts*

JEANNIE GRRL---
Thank you. When I ever I read your blog I feel that you are much more interesting than me.

NO NAMES---
Why thank you. Thank you very much.
*Blessed says this trying to do best Elvis impersonation*

NIKI-CHAN---
Hi!!! Please copy. I love to share.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hi blessed-chan!!
i didnt know that quake news.
thank u soooo much for ur sweet comment!!! :D
it struck northern island. japan is a quake country and we are used to it like roller coasters. haha~
and thank u for ur suggestion to be a copycat again. i cant do such great works...
u are really talented!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket