♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Saturday, March 31, 2007
just a plain ole Saturday
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics




It's Saturday.
I am so very happy about that.
I love knowing I don't have to do anything.
I have nothing on my agenda.
What a wonderful feeling that is especially
after last weekend and feeling as if
I was running around like a chicken
with it's head cut off.
The weather has been so awesome
around here lately. I guess
going thru winter really makes
me appreciate the warmer weather
so much more.
Today it's cloudy but warm.
I am in shorts. I do believe
I am tan enough to wear them.
I think I may have mentioned that
I'm just too paranoid and embarrassed
to put on a pair of shorts when
I'm pale. Yes, I do believe
that is a vain thing to say but
it's true.
So if anyone is reading this
(since blogland seems so dead
on the weekends), I hope
you are having a great weekend
and you don't have to do anything
you don't want to do!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket