♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Myrtle Beach Bikers Week 2007











Remember that song by the Pointer Sisters
"I'm so excited,
and I just can't hide it....."
That's how I feel right now.
Airplane ticket bought today
to go to my beloved beach.
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!
Going to Bikers Week 2007
Myrtle Beach in May.
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!
This was a spontaneous
decision I made today.
My sister called me and
told me that they (the
other girls that are going
who, by the way, I went
with 2 years ago) had
found an awesome deal
on airline tickets. I
couldn't refuse.

As I mentioned above I went
to Bikers Week 2005 and it
was fun. I was a bit leary
of what to expect but
it was better than I ever
thought it could be so
why not go again? It's the
beach and I love Harley Davidson
motorcycles. Have I ever
mentioned that before?
I live thru the bikers
vicariously. I wear Harley
Davidson jacket, t-shirts, etc
but I don't own a bike.
I have this love and fear of
owning a bike of my own. Plus,
my dad told me that if I ever
bought one he would come over
and run over it with his car.
I understand his fear, my little
brother was killed on a motorbike.
And there is so many other accidents/fatalities.
But I can't help looking at those bikes
and being awe struck. Some are real
beauties. I love the sound of them
when they are all reved up.
Too cool! So, off I will go to
some fun in the sun sooner than
I anticipated.
Yea for me.
7 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
WOW good stuff. TC and hey just have fun.

Keshi.

Blogger erika said...
It sounds like fun! Enjoy!

Blogger Keshi said...
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...
And I know I know I know I know I know I want YOU!

you = Bikers Week 2007


:) Happy trip and have fun sweetie! Im gonna miss ya.

btw next weekend Im going away....wud u be back by next Thu?


HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

Blogger Nancy said...
I just love Myrtle Beach. We always drive when we go. It is only 4 hours away. Biker week was always very crowded and busy but I bet exciting too! Now that is something to look forward too.

Blogger Leigh said...
Good for you Blessed..... Go and have fun for all of us. Can't wait to hear all about it. Hope everything has been well with you.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Harley Davidson? OMG! that is not a bike, looks like a car lol
soooo very exciting!!!
wish i can join u.
have an awesome trip!!!

Blogger Blessed said...
KESHI--
I am so looking forward to having FUN! I'm not going until May 11th.

ERIKA--
I will!!!!

NANCY--
I wish I was closer to the ocean.
It's like an 8-9 hour drive from here which is too far for me but my husband I usually drive it every year. I wish it was closer so I could visit it more often.

LEIGH--
Hi! Everything is hunky-dorey for me. I hope to have some good tales to blog about when I return.

NIKI--
Niki it is a very good time by all. I met some really fun people 2 yrs ago and they all will be there this year so it will be a very happy reuniting!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket