♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Heats back on
I turned the heat back on.
It was 30 degrees this morning.
Freeze warning in effect for tonight.
Ugh.
I was so loving the warmer weather
and Mother nature decided to
change her mind.
I know, I know, the good
weather will be back.
I was just loving wearing
shorts and being barefoot.
Out comes the sweatshirts
and jogging pants.
And guess what?
I'm sick again.
Sinusitis is back.
Thank goodness I have
some antibiotics already.
It's too busy of a week and
weekend to be sniffin' and a
snottin'.
Who wants to be sick on Easter?
Not me.
So, anyway here's a progress shot
of my tan.




9 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Its murky yucky rainy here today.... ugh.. I love that tat! happy Thursday!

Blogger Jim said...
is it HNT ?
------------

dont be silly
Robin Sharma is just saying dont get caught up in the rat race


he is not advocating sanyas
and Jesus dont need a bride

Blogger Jim said...
dont be silly
Robin Sharma is just saying

donrt get cot up in the rat race
he is not advocating sanyas

and jesus dont need a bride

Anonymous Anonymous said...
sexyyyyy!!!!!
can u get tanned so quickly?
that is really amazing!
im sorry abt ur health :(
please get well soon!
it became cold in japan too. we had snow & thunders yesterday. very unusual in april lol

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
snowed here again.....
I don't mind the cold but the wind and wet... damn.

oh and LOVe the tat......

Blogger Cat said...
you too? it was almost 80 yesterday and this morning 37..bleh. I know we have great weather overall but I was really enjoying the high 70s in March I must admit. BTW love the tat. Happy HNT.

Blogger A Life Inspired said...
Hi Blessed...I know it's turned nippy here too. Today was sunny and warm, so I sat outside and soaked in some sunrays for you!

Blogger Jerrster said...
hmmm where was I yesterday. no matter...so one always get a little Sun with your MOON....sweet.

Blogger Leigh said...
Sitting here crying with jealousy. We still have snow on the ground.

Hey your tattoo looks the same as mine in the same spot. I have never seen another one like it.

Have a great day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket