♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Stole this blog entry idea from Mr. Edtime Stories.
For each numbered question, list that many things as your answer.
For example, 1 thing for #1, 2 things for #2, 3 things for #3, and so on!

1. thing you have done this morning.
*Went to work


2. things you plan to do this weekend.
*Friday nite dinner/outing with girls
(at Sal's with sister, sis-n-law and great friend).
*feed homeless Saturday a.m. at Catholic Action Center

3. things you wish you had.
*more vacation time
*blonde hair
*all expensive paid two week trip to Rome

4. celebrity men you think are handsome.
*Harry Connick Jr.
*Chris Noth
*Vince Vaughn
*Matt Lauer

5. celebrity women you find attractive.
*Ashley Judd
*Halle Berry
*Kristin Davis
*Lauren Hutton
*Leah Remini

6. Foods you love you don't eat often
*oysters
*king crab legs
*sashimi
*sea bass
*lobster
*she crap soup

7. ways you would spend $1 million.
*pay off all debt (car, home, bills!)
*go to Rome
*go someplace tropical
*invest
*go back to school
*give to my parish
*give to other favorite charities

8. personality traits you think are important.
*compassion towards others
*positivity
*sense of humor
*friendly
*willing to laugh at themselves
*open mind
*reserves judgment
*slow to anger

9. friends you regularly blog with.
so many but here are 9 regulars
*Keshi
*Nancybee
*Lily
*Starry
*Edtime
*Leigh
*Miss U
*Jeannie Grrl
*Niki
Gosh I feel bad for leaving others out like:
Dialup, Jerrster, Erika, Snavy, Saby, Inspired,
Nancy's Daily Blessing, Hockeyman, Tom Bailey, Cat,
Paul Joe, Robyn.
ALL ARE SO VERY IMORTANT HERE IN BLOGLAND!
9 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
TGIF!

You are such a kind person to give time to the homeless.

You rock!

Later alligator and so happy to be back blogging! ;-)

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
cool listed and thanks for putting me in the top 9.

Blogger Jerrster said...
aren't you just the sweetest.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
BTW!

Thanks for calling me Nanybee.. I like that! LOL and adding me to your blog roll... ;-)

Blogger Fig said...
Have a great night tonight with the girls!

nice taste in men btw...

I think I might steal this one for you for over the weekend

:)

Blogger Nancy said...
Many of your list was giving back to others and I admire that. That is a blessing indeed. Have a great weekend!

Blogger starry said...
I am back.Thanks for the prayers.My sister is doing better.I love your list.Thanks for putting me there.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
wow thank u very much, blessed-chan!!
u wanted to have blonde hair? lol
is it sooo different to be a blonde(??)
oysters, king crab legs, lobsters, sashimi...yummy!!
i agree with u. they are the best foods :)
8. personality traits are very interesting.
slow to anger, reserves judgment..
i should keep them in my mind. thanks a lottt!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey there!

Where have you been?

I've missed your posts...

See you soon my dear Blessed...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket