♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Blessedology
Blessedology

n.

1. The study of Blessed.


FOODOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Cajun spicy bleu cheese

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Steak-n-shake

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Rossi's (here in my town)

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. At least 20%

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of?
A. Sushi

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Pepperoni & Mushrooms

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Black Cherry All Fruit Spread & butter

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. Orbit Bubblemint

TECHNOLOGY

Q. Number of contacts in your cell phone?
A. 15

Q. Number of contacts in your email address book?
A. 60?

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. Pic of me and my hubbie

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 3

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right

Q. Do you like your smile?
A. yes

Q. What’s your best feature?
A. My Eyes.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. splinter

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. taste

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. currently I'm sure

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. box of copy paper

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. no

BULLSH&TOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Definitely no.

Q. Is love for real?
A. Yes.

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. I like the name Ashton

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Green

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Yes.

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. No, not really but you know how people like to say that in a joking
fashion.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. In alot of ways thru advice, love and CARING, I have to say YES!

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. Yes

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Yes, No tongue tho. Up the price and maybe tongue.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. No way.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Yes.

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. Yes, and I would have to have the same perks as
all the others who have posed nude for magazines:
hair stylist, makeup artist and a great air brush artist!!!

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. Depends on what hot sauce.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for 1,000,000?
A. Absolutely not!!!!

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. Yes.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A: Husband

Q: Last person you called?
A: Husband

Q: Person you hugged?
A: Husband

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 17

Q: Color?
A: greens

Q: Season?
A: Summer

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: Yes.

Q: Mood?
A: mellow

Q: Listening to?
A: Gwen Stefani singing about a "Sweet Escape"

Q: Watching?
A: techs walking by my desk as I look at my computer screen.

Q: Worrying about?
A: nothing really

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: lent

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: yes, I made it thru this movie which is a rare
occasion in my non-movie watching life! I found
it quite funny.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Carpet

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Stand in the shower, sit in the bath.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: yes

Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A: 15?

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: to let the dogs out

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Myrtle Beach May 11th!!!!

Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A: I honestly couldn't tell you!!!!

Q: Do you smile often?
A: Yes.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Yes.

Q: Now that the survey’s done what are you going to do?
A. be productive at work!

(now I will give you one guess to whose blog I got this from.......yet again!!!!)
7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi there!

I'm back and kicking. Hope you got my Easter wishes email. ;-)

I'm sure you had a great time.

Those questions and answers and very cool. I'll probably do a monkey see, monkey do on that!

Have a great day!

Blogger Keshi said...
Interesting info abt ya Blessed. I loved studying Blessedology :)

And hey I like Sushi too.

HUGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

Blogger Paul Joe said...
Thats cool!

Blogger Paul Joe said...
Thats cool!

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
great...I love these... should I do it?

Blogger Blessed said...
NANCY---
I look forward to reading your
'ology' on your new bloggy blog!!!!

KESHI---
Oh yes, the study of Blessed is such a wonderful thing! LOL.
I can't get enough sushi. Actually I prefer sashimi--skip the rice, just give me the fish.

PAUL JOE---
You should do this on your blog!

EDTIME---
Of course, you should do this!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
goshhh u walk naked for $100,000?!
soooo brave... lol
i cant do that!!
love this list!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket