♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, April 30, 2007
Breaking the rules
I know you have heard this statement
"Rules are meant to be broken"
and even in one of my favorite quotes
"Life is short, Break the rules,
Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly,
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably,
And never regret anything that made you smile"

What does that REALLY mean-this breaking of rules?

Are rules meant to be broken?

(Trying to get you thinking
this Monday!)
5 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
Nice one Blessed. I once wrote a post called 'No RIGHT Turn'...the thoughts for that post sparked after seeing the road sign 'No Right Turn' as I was driving one night.

Is there a right turn? No. Cos what's right for u may not be right for me. Always take risks..do what u wanna do...break the rules if u must...as long as it's who you are and you're happy being you.


Keshi.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Blessed....Yes rules are meant to be broken. Rules are simply a guideline IMO....

Happy Monday!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Sorry, I'm a teacher, I stick to the rules. I always tell my students "Hey, I didn't make up the "supposedly" stupid rules but I will stick to them, end of story.

They usually know that I mean business. I think that male teachers bend the rules a little and this is why they are always considered the cool teachers.

Sorry folks, I'm not the cool teacher! LOL

Blogger Jerrster said...
I was out of town....wanted to say about an earlier post....my you're cute.

Blogger Blessed said...
KESHI---
Hello Miss Keshi-girl!
I don't feel like I'm much of a rule breaker. Once was and it didn't make me happy.

DIALUP---
Like what rules???? Give me some examples....please.

NANCY---
Oh I bet you are a cool teacher!
And I like the rules usually....now anyway...don't think I'm the rebel I use to be.

JERRSTER---
Why thank you my dear.
*blush*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket