♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, April 23, 2007
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Okay, prepare yourself I am feeling a bit sappy.

We don't often tell our friends how special they are.
We often don't tell our family members and even close
acquaintance, or co-workers how special they are.
Even some wonderful fellow bloggers.
Whether or not you believe in angels is a very personal
choice that can be made by no one but you.
Although, I doubt anyone can say they have
never been touched by someone so special that it makes
them want to believe they exist...
Perhaps you are an angel to someone or they are yours.
The reason I mention this is because I do believe
there are angels around us and I believe that
there are also angels in disguise.
Some days it's as simple as that smile I received
from a stranger. Or the stranger that held the door
open for me, let me out in traffic. That stranger
that was nice to me in the check out at the grocery,
the stranger I checked out at my desk at work that
actually asked me how I was doing and meant it.
That stranger on the phone who was so kind.
It was that customer service rep who
genuinely helped me with some problem
I was having with my water bill or it could
be my credit card or at the bank.
It's these angels in disguise that made me smile,
made my day better by doing something so small.
So of course, this prompts me mention a favorite
quote:
"No act of kindness, no matter how small
is ever wasted...." Aesop

So right now I give a shout out to
all of you blogger angels for being
so nice, stopping by, leaving
comments, reaching across blogland
to say hello, to inspire me, make
me laugh, make me feel as if you care.
I kinda see you all as angels in disguise
since I can't really see you but
I know you are there.
6 Comments:
Blogger Leigh said...
What a beautiful perception. I do believe we are surrounded by angels.

Have a great day Blessed.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Good morning!

How nice it is to come to a blog where there is always positivity!

This is why I appreciate dropping by your place. You always have something good to say!

Thank you for that! ;-)

Bonne journée!

Blogger Nancy said...
Thank you! I agree there are many blessings out here in blogland and thinking of each of us as an angel is beautiful thought.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I am new here. I flew across blogland to see you and comment here. Wow, my arms are killing me.

Blogger Blessed said...
LEIGH---
Hello Leigh!
I am glad to know someone else
believes!

NANCYBEE---
You know Nancy I think if I was to be a bit more negative I'd get more hits on my blog. Isn't that sad?

NANCY---
A beautiful thought indeed.
Here's the funny thing, I've met a few lil' devils here too! LOL!

Blogger Blessed said...
RHEA---
Well hello! Glad to see you here. I must come visit you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket