♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Saturday inspiration
Please click on the link below.
It may be a bit mushy
or you might find it a bit sappy
but I loved this little narration
with it's very inspiring and beautiful
message.
  • CLICK HERE

  • Come back and leave me your comments.
    Have a great Saturday.


    myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
    9 Comments:
    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    Dear Blessed,

    I'm sitting here crying my eyes out! Absolutely beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing. Excuse-me, I need to go blow my nose again.

    So touching.

    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    Blessed,

    I truly love that site where you got the licking doggie from...

    Thankxxxxx great discovery!

    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    love all pics in that site!!
    the narration was perfect for sunday morning in my country.
    thank u very much!! :)
    happy weekend blessed-chan!

    Blogger Bob said...
    Perfect thoughts for a Sunday morning: A wonderful way to start the week. Someone once said that everything you needed to know you learned in kindergarten. Now I can look to my two little Poms for a daily attitude adjustment as well as a reminder of what's important in this life. Thanks for sharing.

    Blogger Blessed said...
    NANCY---
    I thought it was very sweet!

    NIKI-CHAN---
    Hello doll!!
    Glad you liked!

    BOB---
    Welcome. Glad to see a new face.
    Glad you liked.
    Animals can teach us alot.

    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    Grrr -- I'm on the kids comp and can't get to that site.

    Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog...

    Happy Blogging!!

    Blogger Jim said...
    i was busy
    i am back now


    keep blogging
    as i will

    no more boobs now

    Blogger Keshi said...
    Blessed I gotta check it out from home. Im sure it's beautiful and very special.

    tnxxx n MWAHHHHHHHHHH!

    Keshi.

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket