♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
aggravated
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Feelin' a bit aggravated.
Feelin' a bit irritated.
I have been clenching my jaws.
I do that and don't realize I am.
I have a headache.
I am thinking too much.
I have paced.
I have smoked.
(Yes, I know bad girl!!
It really doesn't help!)
I've tried to watch TV.
Everything that I have
watched has made me think.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I don't want to think anymore.
I just want to tune some things out.
I can't sit still.
(Well, I am now since I'm typing
this!)
I have run my fingers thru my hair.
I have tried to be calm.
I tried to pray.
Tried to get centered.
I've just been thinking of some things.
And I don't want to think about them anymore.
The worst part? It's really not the big of a deal.
Ever felt like that?????

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
8 Comments:
Blogger Jerrster said...
be like me...and just think less and laugh more.

Blogger Unknown said...
Hi is that reallu good man u write excidingly welll and lovely blog u have 1 just impressed me

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Good morning girl,

You have a husband, sex should do the trick. ;-) Have you tried that? Seriously, go for it! ;-)

Hope you are feeling better real soon.

xx

Blogger Blessed said...
JERRSTER---
I try to laugh.

NANCY---
Good morning.
The aggravation just
made me aggravated at him too.

Blogger Blessed said...
PROTEGE OF LIFE---
Why thank you!!!!
And thank you for stopping by.
I will have to come see you!

Blogger Leigh said...
Breath my friend.... I hate those days. It may not be a big deal, but if it is eating at you, then it kind of is.

Hope today is better.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
all I can offer is a huggggggggg

Anonymous Anonymous said...
aww when i feel like that, i go to messenger and try to catch my close friend guru-ji, who always inspire me with holy words lol
i think we all need some kinda guru!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket