♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
An oldie but goody.....or atleast it fills the time
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My real name. I'd probably have to say maybe my mother.
The nickname I use to have--a character on a soap opera.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Oh come on! I'm a girl. Somthing is bound to make me teary eyed
atleast once a day or every other day.
A real cry? I dunno. Couple of weeks ago.
Had a bad pet scare.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes I do.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT(s)?
Brown sugar cured ham.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No unless you count my pets:::smile:::

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hell no! Just kidding.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Never! okay, all the time.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes. What are tonsils for anyway?

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope. I have no desire. I'm chicken.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Triple berry Cheerios

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Usually not.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG NOW?
Depends on the situation.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Blue Bunny Banana Split

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
if they make eye contact

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
that if I let someone make me angry, I plot.
Now 98% of the time I do not act upon it.
I just hate that I think the thoughts that I do.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My real mother. Never knew her so I feel that I miss
knowing what it would have been like to have had a
loving mother.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU ?
Obviously this question does not apply here.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
It's 11:28 p.m. and it's time for bed.
I'm not wearing pants and I'm not wearing shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Rotisseire chicken

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
TV blaring in the living room....some sporting event

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Silver

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
the mixture of the beach, ocean and suntan lotion

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
patient

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
This was not sent to me. I stole it from Stupid Tom.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown with auburn

28. EYE COLOR?
Green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Sushi

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS
Happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Ray

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
It's a t-shirt from the Rain Forest Cafe Las Vegas
(a gift becuz I haven't been to Vegas)

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer!!!!!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends on from who?:::smile:::

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Bananas Foster

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
???????????

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
I really don't care.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Wasted by Marya Hornbacher AND
Climbing the Mountain By Anne a Lay apostle

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Usually my mouse

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
E! Entertainment News

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Hearing my husband say I love you.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Europe-England, France & Switzerland

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I am one helluva car dancer.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Kentucky

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING?
Anyone who cares to answer.
6 Comments:
Blogger Jerrster said...
we share the fondness of Sushi...yum.

Love to see that car dancing.

Blogger Keshi said...
I love handwriting too.

I wasnt named after anyone either...just that mum chose one of my names and my aunt chose the other :)

Keshi.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Good morning!

So how is your little sweetheart doing? Health scare over?

Have a great day!

Nancy

Blogger Blessed said...
JERRSTER---
Sushi, I could eat everyday.
The car dancing is an art and I am good!!!!!!!*smile*

KESHI---
I love to just pick up a pen and write. really good ink pen makes a world of a difference.

NANCY---
So far Mr. Elwood seems to be doing find. Slowly coming off his predisone. Keep your fingers crossed that he stay A-ok.
Thanx for asking.

Blogger Leigh said...
Okay I have to ask, what is helluva car dancer???

Have a good day Blessed.

Blogger Blessed said...
LEIGH---
I am one hell of a car dancer!
I dance while I'm driving my car.
And I'm quite good. I sing too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket