♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, June 03, 2007
My New Theme Song
Okay, so I haven't been able to eat
and I haven't been able to sleep.
I have been filled with worry.
I have been down and full of stress.
All this over a job.
A job that I have had for 8 years.
Life is too short!
So I gave them my resignation on Friday.
So here's to bigger and better things!!
Time to explore new opportunities.
Onwards and upwards!
Time for a change!!!
Hence my new theme song
by Sheryl Crow
"A Change Will Do You Good"
(Better yet the chorus is how I've been feeling!)



Lyrics:
Ten years living in a paperbag
Feedback baby, he's a flipped out cat
He's a platinum canary, drinkin' falstaff beer
Mercedes rule, and a rented lear
Bottom feeder insincere
Prophet lo-fi pioneer
Sell the house and go to school
Get a young girlfriend, daddy's jewel

A change would do you good
A change would do you good


God's little gift is on the rag
Poster girl posing in a fashion mag
Canine, feline, jekyll and hyde
Wear your fake fur on the inside
Queen of south beach, aging blues
Dinner's at six, wear your cement shoes
I thought you were singing your heart out to me
Your lips were syncing and now i see

A change would do you good
A change would do you good


Chasing dragons with plastic swords
Jack off jimmy, everybody wants more
Scully and angel on the kitchen floor
And i'm calling buddy on the ouija board
I've been thinking 'bout catching a train
Leave my phone machine by the radar range
Hello it's me, i'm not at home
If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone

A change would do you good
A change would do you good


Hello, it's me, i'm not at home
If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone

A change would do you good
A change would do you good
12 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
There's the spirit!

You go girl! ;-)

Damn, can anybody find fault with Sheryl Crow? She is totally HOT...

Calm down people I'm not gay but can appreciate when a woman has everything going for her.. ;-) Well look wise that is.. LOL

Glad that you're feeling better my dear. ;-)

Blogger SeePearrl said...
all the best for all the new opportunities that are on your way!

Blogger Paul Joe said...
Iam happy for you,things can only get better!

Blogger Utopia said...
best of luck for a new chapter in life.

thanks for stopping by and reading my incessant whinings ;)

Blogger Leigh said...
Change is so scary!! We do need change in our lives in order to grow. Best of luck my friend.

Happy Monday

Blogger starry said...
Blessed.Change is always good.No use hurting and getting stressed about a job.Life is too short. I am glad your spirits are up.There is something better for you out there.

Blogger RobynB said...
Good luck sweetie!

Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do...

Blogger Jerrster said...
if it was such a cause of consternation in your life then it must not of been good for you..anymore.

now you can find what is.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
may you go from strength to strength.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey there!

How have you been?

Anything new???

Sending you positive energy.

Take care dear Blessed.

Blogger Keshi said...
Blessed its ok...changes happen..and I believe new things r waiting for u darl. Good luck with everything!

HUGGGGGGGZ n WB!
Keshi.

Blogger tkkerouac said...
great blog, love your blogskins

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket