♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Saturday, May 19, 2007
And now more........






































Fun.
Too many beers.
Too many shots of Jeiger.
I let myself cut loose.....
just a bit.
Got to see old faces
and became even more
attached to my biker friends.
Met new people too.
If I couldn't remember your
name, I would call you
by your city or state.
For short they could just
yell "Hey Kentucky!"
and I would answer.
Never met an unkind person.
EVERYBODY was happy,
wanting to have a good time.
All walks of life.
I had a blast and I
can't wait till next year.
I hope this becomes my
yearly get away.
It is like going away to
another world where everyone
is out to have a good time.
They don't care if they
never met you before in their
life but their willing to
converse with you, buy you
a drink and maybe take you
on a ride.
(By the way I am very
choosy about riding with
some stranger, friendly or not--
I only rode with three guys and
they were straight up dudes--
2 of them especially--as I like
to think of them know as my
'brothers', friends for life!!)

You know since I have
been home I have been out
and about in my town
and it's so different.
The people, that is.
Not as friendly.
I see arrogance.
People are stuck in their
clicks and have an air
about them.
I just want to be nice,
smile, try to make friends
with strangers and it's
just not easy at all.

Hey as I write this I just
heard a motorcycle roar by.
I miss that sound.
I want my own bike.
Yeah...I can dream.

Feelin' a bit melancholy.
I miss the beach.
I miss my friends.
I miss not having
to do nothing but sit in the sun
or sit on my bar stool.

Don't get me wrong I missed
my husband, I missed my pets.
I just had a good time.
And good times like that.....
well, you savor the memory.
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey there!

Thankx for sharing your picts! It looks like you had a fabulous time!

The beach reminds me of Wells, Maine, I'll miss not going there this year.

You sure can cherish the good times you had and look forward to the next ones!

Great to have you back miss ray of sunshine! ;-)

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
I'm so glad you had a good time. What a lovely smiley face you have!!

Blogger Keshi said...
aww look who's back from the beach? HUGGGGGGGGGGZ u look gooooood!

Lovely pics there. Next time take me too girly.

Great to have u back!
Keshi.

Blogger Leigh said...
Sounds like the plane ride was worth it, and you had such a great time. The pictures are awesome.

Glad your home safe.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
ah ha!

I see you haven't been blogging.

What? Do we have a little catching up to do with hubby? ;-)

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket