♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, May 17, 2007
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



I'm baackkkkkkkkkkkk......
Did you miss me??
I survived Myrtle Beach Biker's Week 2007.
I survived the 4 airplanes I was on.
I feel like a new person.
Maybe I need to change my theme on
my blog to something different.
Maybe some biker chick theme?
You know the more I live,
the more I see all the
different aspects of me.
More and more I see
how I like so many different
things on all sides of the spectrum.
No what I mean?

More later.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
8 Comments:
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
Welcome back :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Its always been a dream vacation of mine, I am so envious! You must tell EVERYTHING!!! [photos welcome]

(^_-)

Blogger Jerrster said...
YAY....you made it and you sound like you've widen your horizons a little...biker theme? now wouldn't that be a jump...:::smile::::

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey great to have you back!

Of course we missed ya! ;-)

Looking forward to seeing your great picts!!!

Wait when you hit 40..talk about major life change....

Anonymous Anonymous said...
biker chick?? lololol
im glad u are back, blessed-chan!!!

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
welcome home and that is always a good thing.

Blogger Bob said...
Okay, you're back. Now where are the pictures of your new tats? We've been waiting. :) And what about sweating on the beach instead of sweating during your flight to and from "The Beach"?

Blogger Paul Joe said...
Great to have a break away, i'm happy for you!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket