♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Fear not!













(Fear not
For I am the Lord, your God,
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you
DO NOT FEAR, I WILL HELP YOU
--Isaiah 41:13)

okay, so I am trying to be calm.
I am trying not to worry.
I am trying to tame this
crazy thinking mind of mine.
I gotta have FAITH!!!!
I love this scripture.

Thank you for all your comments.
They mean alot.

See you when I return.
8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I understand how you feel, it's so hard to be rational when it comes to fear... ;-)

A couple of glasses of wine with the pils... woohoo.. ;-) You'll be dancing your way onto that plane.. ;-)

Or accept the fear and embrass it. That's what I did with the dentist. I accept that I'll be nervous, I permit myself to feel that inner edge and I know that it won't last forever. Now I feel much better about getting my fillings redone.. ;-)

Blogger Keshi said...
wuts wrong Blessed?

Have faith in God yes. I leave it all upto Him no matter how ugly my life gets. Eventually nothing is forever and it's all in His hands.

HUGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

Blogger Paul Joe said...
Yes it is true that we all have our fears,and we can overcome for we are not alone.
The Lord God has promised us that He would never leave us nor forsake us, and He is not a man that He should lie

Blogger starry said...
Have a good vacation and I am sure you were fine on the plane. I was nervous like you once but now it is childs play.

Blogger Andy said...
God will hold you tight, and the out come is awesome. The beach I am jealous. I am a very bad flyer as well.

Happy Friday. Have a great trip.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi there!

Just to tell you that I'm thinking about you and I know that you're having a fantastic time!

Woohoo!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
that is really awesome scripture and words!!
thats why i love your blog, blessed-chan :)

Blogger Keshi said...
where r ya girl? I miss u tonz!

Keshi.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket