♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Hopefully this is the last post about this
Tomorrow is the last day.
I am feeling blah right now.
I am ready for it to be over.
I finally brought the last box
of my stuff home today.
By the way, there were only 2
boxes of crap.
Today I asked about if I will
paid for the 13 days of vacation
and personal time I had left.
I was told I would only be paid
for the 8 days of vacation.
I don't think that is really fair
since I feel I earned those 13 days
but I guess I will take what I get.
Infact, I asked if I could take
1/2 of a personal day tomorrow.
Ha! I thought that was funny.
Since you are not going to give me
my 5 personal days then I'll just
take a 1/2 of one tomorrow afternoon.
That way tomorrow's last day of work
at the my 'old' job will be over
quicker.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
You are right!

That is not fair at all. Employers are there for one thing.. need I say it?

It's unfortunate that they have treated you this way but you are moving on to better ... ;-)

Did they accept that you take 1/2 day???

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
*hugs*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket