♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Friday, June 15, 2007
Feel like rambling again.....
As I mentioned before, in some previous post,
I resigned from my job. A job that I have
loved and hated. A job that I have been with
for eight years.
I gave them a three week notice.
I have one more week to go.
I have found myself at times thru the
past two weeks marking off my calender
as if I was in prison and I "X" off the days.
I do have another job that I am
very excited to have.
A new job with new opportunities
and challenges. I feel I really need
that for I feel I have been in a rut
for far too long.
I am full of emotion right now.
I am sad to be leaving my 'old' job
but I felt that I must take a risk
and leave. I didn't feel things were
going right so I felt this was the
right moment to take a chance.
Spread my wings. Test my abilities.
Also, I am a bit bitter because I feel that
I have been through alot at my 'old' job
and was treated unfairly in alot of ways.
I feel melancholy since as I have mentioned
I have been there a fairly long time. It's
like leaving a relationship.
I keep thinking about how I have been married
for almost nine years and I have worked there
for eight years.
I do have some really loving friends that have I worked with.
They have been there for me thru so much more than
just work, but life's trials and tribulations.
I do hope that we remain friends once I am gone.
I also find myself wondering if I will be missed.
I do feel I was such a true part of 'the team',
of this office for so long, thru many changes of
policy, job descriptions, and employees and then
there were the times that I felt like an outsider.
I feel I am going thru a big life change right now.
I sometimes think I'm in denial, that in one
week it will truly be over. Am I truly grasping that
it will be no more?
Am I in shock? This is really happening?!
I leave my 'old' job on Friday, June 22nd.
Start the new job Monday, June 25th.
There is part of me that is worrying about
how I am harboring some anger and bitterness
and I got to let that go. I must not take
that with me to the new place.
It is a fresh slate where I hope that I learn
and grow. I was feeling quite stagnate in the
'old' job.
There is part of me that wishes I had taken
a break between jobs but it's too late now.
I must only take the weekend in between to
pump myself full of positiviy to start anew.
10 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
treated unfairly??
oh im sorry to hear that :(
i have same feeling at work sometimes..
it will be a great change, blessed-chan!!
of course your coworkers will miss you, as you had worked for such a long time!
and you are such a fun loving person.
wish you a happy weekend!!

Blogger Blessed said...
Niki-chan---
You are so sweet!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!

Blogger Jerrster said...
Blessed...I'm sure that you will be missed...but I'm equally sure what you'll bring to the new job will make it a Great place to work as well.

best of luck with the transition...nevermind them growing pains they will pass.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dear Blessed,

When changes occur whatever they may be they always bring uncertainty and insecurity. I think it's normal.

The people who really and truly matter at your ole job, will stick by you. These are the most important... for the others, well it's simply THEIR loss... ;-)

Apparently everything happens for a reason. I'm sure this new job will be a great blessing and you'll be able to thank the idiots at your old job... wink

Great having you back dear blessed!

Take care of yourself now....

Blogger SeePearrl said...
beautiful template!

Blogger Keshi said...
Im glad ur relieved now girly. HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

Everything is for the best.

Keshi.

Blogger Paul Joe said...
I AGREE WITH NIKI, YOU ARE SUCH A WARM LOVING PERSON ,AND YES YOU ARE A BLESSING WHERE EVER YOU GO!

BLESSINGS!

Blogger Paul Joe said...
Hi! I AGREE WITH NIKI YOU ARE A BLESSING AND WHERE EVER YOU GO YOU WILL BE A BLESSING. YOU ARE A VERY WARM PERSON!
BLESSINGS!

Blogger Leigh said...
Life is full of changes. I think it is great you are taking this step. It is such a hard move, but I am sure the fresh start will brighten your day.

I'm thinking of you!

Blogger starry said...
I think change is good and you will be fine.It is natural to be nervous .I am sure you will be missed at your old job, but will make lots of new friends.wishing you all the best.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket