♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
A lie
I was going back and re-reading my blog posts
as I sometimes do and I came upon my
6/8/07 post and saw this question:

12. Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what’s in it?

My answer:

No.....so nothing.
I have nothing to hide

I have to say that was a lie.

I do have a super-secret hiding place
and that is my mind!

I have so many secrets stored there.
Some I have shared. Some I have not.
Some things that only my priest knows.
Some things that I'm not ready to
share. Some things I'm not ready to
repent. Some things that I just don't
trust anyone to know. Some things I
just know are better kept to myself.

I do have trust issues.
So much I want to share and just
feel I can't.
I always feel that some of the big
stuff that I have shared is like
a ticking time bomb ready to explode
in my face. Some things that I have
divulged could definitely hurt me,and/or
embarass me and could hurt,anger
and/or embarrass others.

I wish so badly that I had someone
that I could tell everything to.
Some that I trusted to never use
anything against me or just someone
I could KNOW that they would take
certain things to their grave.

Does that kind of person exist?
Or must my mind always be locked
up tight?
5 Comments:
Blogger Elaine Denning said...
You can tell me if you want :)

Seriously - all this stuff is better out than in, sweetie. If you keep it there it'll rot.And remember, any friends who are real friends would never ever judge you. x

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dear Bleased,

I share all my secrets with my little Honey Bunny.. ;-)

She knows everything about me and is always there to listen.. and will never repeat what I say..

More importantly she never gets bored with my babblings...

Always in the mood to snuggle and be close...

Aren't dogs one of God's most wonderful creatures...

Spell God backward.... no wonderful they are man's best friend.

Have a great day Blessed...

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Dear secrets are hard to share because knowledge is power. I carry many people's secrets and sometimes I don't want them. But you will find a way to share what you need to I am sure.

Blogger Jerrster said...
blessed...
I'm sure that person exists...someone you can fully trust with secrets.

It's just finding them and believing
they will hold your information till the grave.

It's real...because I have someone like that and it is a comfort sometimes.

I hope you can find this too.

Blogger Bob said...
I've learned the hard way, never trust any one with your secrets. Never. Won't go there again. To my grave go with me all of the dirty little secrets and betrayals of my life.

If you want to "spill the beans" create a second blog where you write and remain an unknown. Good therapy, a place to let everything out and who knows, you may make a life long friend.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket