♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, June 25, 2007
And it was a GOOD day!!!!
Hi all!
I am sitting here very happy.
Today was a good day.
A good beginning.
I felt needed. I felt challenged.
I felt nervous but I felt good.
I hope to make a difference.
I look forward to tomorrow.
By the way, since I have a new
job I thought I would change my
hair. So I'm blonde again.
A honey blonde.
Blondes have more fun.
Or atleast this blonde does!
Ha!













Thank you for all your positive comments.
It sure has made me feel better.
9 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
It was a GOOD day and looking GOOD too pretty chick!

Im happy for ya :)
HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Beginnings can be awesome....be well in all you do.

Blogger Bob said...
Oh, oh - you'd better brace yourself for a barage of blonde jokes. :) Have fun!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Good Luck Blondie! Change is GOOD!
You are awesome.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
what a beautiful blonde girl!!
and u really look happy in that photo :)
i would love to experience blonde too, if only i have a western face.
best wishes to blessed-chan!!

Blogger Leigh said...
I am glad to hear all is going well with all your changes. It is a great inspiration for me.

I love the hair colour on you. Have a great day.

Blogger RobynB said...
I'm so loving the hair!

You look so happy :)

Blogger Jerrster said...
OMG....look what a change of jobs has done for you????

A smiling very beautiful Honey-Blonde Blessed...now I'm happy too!

Blogger Paul Joe said...
YOU LOOK RADIANT,GOD BLESS YOU!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket