♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Friday, June 22, 2007
little more.........
Today was a gray overcast day.
The sky looked like how I felt.
I had the best intentions to be
strong and not some pile of mush
but I fell apart. Not for long.
I got myself back together.
I thought to myself I'll go have
a beer. I cranked up my CD player
with some rockin' music and ended
up driving home as it was raining.
The sky let loose. Just like I had.
I got home and went to bed.
I feel exhausted but I am up now.
Hopefully, my mood will improve
as I concentrate on being positive.
Hopefully this sadness I feel will
slowly fade.........
time to turn the page.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I think it is important for you to feel this sadness, it's part of the process.. ;-)

Acknowledge it, feel it and then move on...

Pamper yourself this weekend...

What would make you feel good and happy about yourself?

Do it... ;-)

Blogger Paul Joe said...
Hi!
Blessed!hope you are well, there is still something wrong with my blog, i could not access yours either. I'm well , had a game of golf yesterday after work with my son! Bonding!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket