♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, July 08, 2007
So I got this from Robyn who got this from Ed :)
Two Things TMI

Two Names You Go By
1. Blessed (my own name to myself)
2. Real name--which I'm not tellin' :P

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Navy T-shirt
2. a smile

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Love
2. Trust

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. be in the ocean
2. write letters/send notes

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. The weekend to be longer
2. dinner to cook itself

Two things you did last night:
1. Read an entire book (214 pages)
2. ate a hotbrown

Two things you ate today:
1. Shrimp fried rice
2. sweet potatoe chips

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Strangers that stopped at our house to ask a question
2. My sister

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Work
2. appreciating the new job

Two Favorite Holidays: (like christmas or vacation?)
1. 4th of July
2. Thanksgiving

Two Books you recently read
1. From Ashes to Life by Lucille Eichengreen (read this book last night!)
2. Mommy Dearest by Christina Crawford (better than the movie!)

Two things you wish you did better
1. anything to do with plants or gardening (I do not have a green thumb)
2. play any sport

Two shows you watch on tv
1. My life on the D-List (Kathy Griffin)
2. Showbiz Tonight on CNN

By the way this is my 200th post on this blog. You see I have had other blogs.
Either I got tired of them or (usually) something got messed up with the template,
so anyway I have really posted way over 200 but I thought I would mention that
there is 200 posts here! Woo Hoo!
8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi there Brenda.. opppsss sorry..

What are hotbrowns??? I tried to google it but not too sure.

Sweet potato chips.. hummm never had those before.

Happy to hear that you appreciate your new job! Great!

I have never ever read an entire book in one sitting..woah!

I'm not into team sports.. beurkkk

Big CONGRATS on your 200th post..

Keep on blogging Brenda.. opppsss sorry again... ;-)

Blogger Keshi said...
nice tag...2 things I wanna say to Blessed now:

1.U rock!
2.U r being thought of...

:)
Keshi.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Happy 200 big hug and kiss. This was a nice post. You skipped the naughty section too.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
naughty section ???

Common..we wanna hear it.. wink

Be daring! LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...
woow i feel like doing this tag too lol
appreciating the new job is a wonderful answer, blessed-chan!!
Congrats on your 200th!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Why does she keep calling you Brenda?

Blogger Jerrster said...
I'm sure going blond had very little to do with the new POSITIVE era in the life of blessed--still, I think blond was a good choice.

Blogger RobynB said...
Congrats on the 200th!!!

I'm a big reader, too. I'll sit down and finish a whole book in one setting.

xo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket