♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Birthday wishes

glitter-graphics.com



Tomorrow is someone specials birthday.
I just wanted to take this space to
wish her a very happy birthday.
She is someone I met here in blogland
and I am sure glad I did.
She is such a great person, a great soul
who I look forward to hearing from
and visiting her blog.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS NANCY BEE!!!!!!!
You are awesome!
I hope you have a wonderful, fantastic,
memorable, special day! You deserve the
best!



















Oh yeah! The pugs wanted to wish you a happy birthday, too!!!











"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile, and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never ever the same". Author Unknown.
10 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
aaahhhh dear Blessed and the sweethearts!!!! ;-)

How cool is this... wow!!!!

I'm truly honored that you would go all out like you have!!!!

Your little cutie patooties are truly adorable.. I know exactly how you got their pict too, I do that often with Honey.. standing up on our knees! lol

You even took time to make a festive sign!! ;-) Incredible!

You're such a thoughtful and caring person Blessed, I'm truly lucky to have met up with you in the blogosphere.

I enjoy coming here time and time again because I know it will always be interesting and more importantly filled with positivity!

This is truly the best surprise ever!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! to all three of you!!!

xoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous Anonymous said...
BTW you look absolutely fantastic holding up that sign!!!! You're glowing... ;-)

You have truly made my day... really... xxxx

Blogger Blessed said...
NANCY BEE---
Birthday Girl!!!!!!
I am SO glad you liked!
You deserve something so much more
than this!
You are so awesome.
I really do wish the bestest b-day
ever.
{{HUG}}

Blogger Ekta said...
awww thats such a sweet gesture!!
belated bday nancy!!

Blogger Paul joe said...
Happy birthday!
Blessed you are a Blessing!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I just had to drop by again today... ;-)

Such a sweet gesture indeed! ;-)

Blogger Jerrster said...
and a happy birthday to Blessed's blog friend Nancy Bee.

Blogger KleoPatra said...
How cute, how sweet of you... and i think the world of Nancy Bee, too.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thank you everyone for your kind wishes.

Blessed,

On my birthday it was a pretty "normal" day for me. What made it sooo special were the beautiful shout outs that I received from my friends here in blogland. You made it even more special because you tooks
pictures of yourself and the sweethearts! That was such a lovely surprise for me!!!! xxxxx

Anonymous Anonymous said...
you look beautiful blonde girl!!
what a nice birthday gift!!
pugs are sooo adorable :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket