♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Other tats
I have been asked to put pics up of my other tattoos.
I had done this in the past on one of my blogs
but here they are again.












Pic #1 Frog on a log drinking a martini. This is on my left hip.
I have been thinking of having this one re-done since sometimes people think
its a gecko. Anyway, I collect frogs and kinda see myself as a little frog.
Hence why I then got the mermaid on the other hip. This is what I'd rather be
this beautiful creature swimming serenly thru the water.












Pic #2 Heart with ribbon thru it. Right ankle. The ribbon has my little brothers intials on it. I did this tatoo, which was my first, in memory of him.












Pic #3 Sun and moon blend. Lower back. This is what I want out of life---the sun and the moon.
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hello!

How nice to see you blogging every day.. yeah... ;-)

Thank your for sharing your tatts with us.

I had no idea that people got tattos in memory of loved ones. Only since I've started watching Miami Ink. Your little bro is always with you. What a wonderful gesture.

My FAV is the mix sun an moon. Very cool!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Blogger Keshi said...
blessed with sexyness ;-)

Keshi.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
love that heart with ribbon!!
sooo sweet :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket