♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, August 06, 2007
A little riddle
You may have seen this little riddle before, maybe not.
I think it is hilarious!
Okay, below is a picture. It was a table for sale on Ebay.
HOW CAN YOU TELL IT IS BEING SOLD BY A MAN??
First look and guess. You made need to click on the picture
to see it in a bigger version. Answer is below the pic. Hope
it makes you laugh as hard as it did me!






















And the answer is:
















Look in the mirror of the picture!!!!!!!!!!!
(Again, you may have to click on the picture
to see a bigger version)
Do you see the NAKED man taking a picture
that is reflected in the mirror????
Isn't that hysterical??!!!!!!!


5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOL
I have seen this before and let me tell you, it took me a while to see what I was supposed to!

I think HE knew exactly what he was doing... ;-)

Blogger Keshi said...
well I was too clever..I spotted him in the mirror even b4 I read the ans and went YUKKKKKKK!

LOL!
Keshi.

Blogger Nancy said...
Oh my that is so funny! I didn't see it until I read your answer. That is too cute!

Blogger Nitin said...
LOL ..That came as a surprise.. Im sure that the maked guy definetly didn't intend it to happen.. It was realy funny though!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOL!!!!
well that potato was okay.
i dont think its yukkk.
thanks for sharing it!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket