♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
A REAL TMI for Tuesday





There was this woman who hated peppermint.
She hated peppermint candy, peppermint candy canes.
Peppermint flavored gum, mints, toothpaste, mouthwash,
schnapps, creme de menthe, peppermint patties,
chocolate and peppermint ice cream,etc.
If somehow something entered her
mouth that had peppermint in it, she immediately
became nauseous.
The reason she hated peppermint was because of
such a horrible reason.
When she was a child her crazy, wicked step-mother
use to be obsessed with her bowel movements. Yes,
a step-mother that would check to see if her
bowel movements were 'healthy' and when they
weren't 'suitable' the step-mother would open
up the medicine cabinet and force the girl to
chew Feen-a-mint laxative gum. The little girl
would put the gum in her mouth and gag.
She would hold her nose as she chewed hoping
to not taste it. She hated it but could not
spit it out since she was being watched as
she was forced to chew the nasty tasting
gum. Sweat would cover her brow. Holding
her nose only helped a little. She had to
chew it till there wasn't any flavor left.
So due to this continual process of being
forced to chew this gum the girl grew to
despise peppermint.
So now imagine her suprise when she
just recently fell in love with drinking a mojito!
9 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
I hate Peppermint flavor! :(

Keshi.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I m not too keen on peppermint either... ;-( I usually avoid it if I can.

But that mojito looks pretty tasty indeed.

Talk to you later Blessed.. will be leaving soon....

Thank youfor your kind words over at my place.... xoxox

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm glad you like Mojitos. Maybe, because the mint is natural...

Blogger RobynB said...
I thought my grandmother was the only one who did that!

Her method of choice was castor oil. Skankyucknasty!!!

Stop by my blog. Tag you're it!

Blogger Jerrster said...
mmm....it's my Summer drink this year.

Blogger KleoPatra said...
i loathe peppermint as well. i'm sad that this story may have basis in truth, and i really hope this is not autobiographical, because if it is, let me give you extra *HUGS*

Glad you've overcome, blessed. You truly are.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Just wanted to say hi and see if blogger will accept my comments..

Have a great day dear Blessed...

Nancybee

Blogger Blessed said...
KESHI---
Hey Girl! I guess I hate manufactured peppermint.

NANCY BEE--
You know I love when peppermint is planted. It does smell so good.
YOu gotta try a Mojito. YUM!

ANONYMOUS--
Yes, you are right.

ROBYN--
How do I take this tag? What do I do?

JERRSTER---
You have good taste!

KLEOPATRA---
Hello!
Yes, this is about me.

NANCY BEE---
Hope you are feeling okay today!

Blogger Fig said...
OMG... that is HORRIBLE! I'm so sorry!

um... peppermint is my favorite scent and taste... I even make my own peppermint scented cleaning sprays and scrubs for the house... and for me.

The one I can't handle... green beans. I was forced to eat them and the smell makes me gag.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket