♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Since I have been working at my 'new' job,
we have music that plays in the office.
There is a 5 disc CD player/AM/FM radio.
So I am about tired of the CD's that we have
so since we have limited radio stations that
come in clearly, I have been listening to alot
of country. It's one of the country stations
that comes thru crystal clear.
Well, I really wasn't that big on listening
to country music. I knew some of it; I guess you
could say that I knew the popular songs.
NOW I find myself wanting to listen to country!

There is this one song that I just think is
so beautiful. It is beautiful becuz the
singer wrote it for his wife. Yes, I know alot
of singers are inspired by their wives/girlfriends
but this one just got to me.
So here is the song (from youtube),
if you would like to hear
it. The lyrics are posted underneath.
After you listen and/or read. See more of my
comments below.








She's Everything
by Brad Paisley
album: Time Well Wasted (2005)
(Will Nance/Brad Paisley)

She's a yellow pair of running shoes
A holey pair of jeans
She looks great in cheap sunglasses
She looks great in anything
She's I want a piece of chocolate
Take me to a movie
She's I can't find a thing to wear
Now and then she's moody.

She's a Saturn with a sunroof
With her brown hair a-blowing
She's a soft place to land
And a good feeling knowing
She's a warm conversation
That I wouldn't miss for nothing
She's a fighter when she's mad
And she's a lover when she's loving.

Chorus:
And she's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
I talk about her, I go on and on and on
'Cause she's everything to me.

She's a Saturday out on the town
And a church girl on Sunday
She's a cross around her neck
And a cuss word 'cause it's Monday
She's a bubble bath and candles
Baby come and kiss me
She's a one glass of wine
And she's feeling kinda tipsy.

She's the giver I wish I could be
And the stealer of the covers
She's a picture in my wallet
Of my unborn children's mother
She's the hand that I'm holding
When I'm on my knees and praying
She's the answer to my prayer
And she's the song that I'm playing.

Chorus:
And she's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
I talk about her, I go on and on and on
'Cause she's everything to me.

She's the voice I love to hear
Someday when I'm ninety
She's that wooden rocking chair
I want rocking right beside me
Everyday that passes
I only love her more
Yeah, she's the one
That I'd lay down my own life for.

And she's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
She's everything to me
Yeah she's everything to me.

Everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
She's everything to me...



Okay, I would just freak if my man wrote me
something like this and on top of it, sang
it to me! I would be a blubbering idiot!
So here is my question of the day:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A 'MUSE' FOR A SONG,
A POEM, A STORY AND/OR A PIECE OF ART????
3 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
wow what beautiful lyrics! I'd basically die on the spot (from joy ofcourse) if a guy said that to me LOL!

yes I few guys hv dedicated romantic songs to me b4...one of em is 'memory number one'...have u heard that song?

Keshi.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Very nice song. I'm not usually into country music but the lyrics are quite lovely. ;-)

Can't say that I've been a muse to anyone or anything... lol

I think that most men are not into this kind of stuff... rare are those who'll go out and pour their hearts in such a way.. it's more a girl thing..

OK guys.. prove me wrong! lol

Nancy aka the bee

Blogger Jerrster said...
no one has ever written song for me...some have sang to me though....but it's usually something long these lines...."jerry,jerry bo-berry, anna-fanna, fo-fairy"

generally that's followed by a burst of laughter.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket