♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Elvis









(A great tribute video of Elvis--wish they could have used an
actual Elvis song tho!!!)



It's the eve of the 30th anniversary of
Elvis's death.
For those who have been reading my blog,
you know what a big Elvis fan I am.
I just got done watching Larry King Live
with Larry interviewing Priscilla Presley
inside of Graceland.
I wish I was among the 50,00 fans down in
Memphis.
I have been to Graceland once. Want to go
again and again.
You really do feel his spirit there.
So today my blog post is in memory of Elvis.
Elvis is the King of Rock and Roll.
Forever may his legacy live!

(By the way, as always, I will be wearing
one of my Elvis shirts to work tomorrow!
Maybe I should take a pic!)



glitter-graphics.com
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I was thinking about you when they mentioned on TV that it was Elvis' 30th anniversary of his passing.

I remember when it happened and I was sad about it.

I had his records and I enjoyed singing to his music.

I would also watch his movies but my grandma would say he was a poor actor. lol

But I thought he was oh so handsome and sexy too... ;-) He could move those hips!!!

Not long after his passing, my friends & I saved a dog from an abusive situation and we called him Elvis.. ;-)

I hope you'll share a pict of youself in your Elvis shirt.

Yeah.. bring a pict at work.. ;-)

Nice vid but odd that they chose an Alannah Miles song... I would have liked to hear him sing to his picts.

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
Yes...I think you should. I also think, now you can record, that you should sing us a song!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
woow elvis aaron-chan looks sooo cute!!
was he blonde in childhood!?
30 years passed.. oh time flies.
i was a big fan of leif garret.
sad that he looks sooo bad nowadays.
i wonder what elvis look like if he is alive :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket